Stainless steel

I need to get some stainless steel fabricating done...a small tray.
English speaking would be an advantage.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks guys

Dave

Is your need a particular custom fabrication or are you fairly loose on the specifications?  Of course you are correct about needing a translator but if you travel along the loop highway around HCMC (QLA1) you will see several large fabrication shops. There are lots in Thu Duc.  You could also go to any of the small retail places that sell stainless products (I am assuming you are not living in D1 or Phu My Hung) and present them with a sketch of what you want.  They could  probably contract it with their suppliers.

Thanks

I just came back from a inox (stainless steel) shop that fabricated a shower curtain rod for us last year. Now, I have having them so some light brackets for my boat.
They are in Tan Phu, but speak no English.
Let me know if you want more details.

Yes I would like more details. Thanks D

45 Bình Long, Phú Thạnh, Tân Phú, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam, 0904 176 759
But note that Google Maps puts this place on the south side of a large tile warehouse, when in fact,  it's just on the north side.

Who ever you bring with you to translate,  make sure they understand what you are wanting to do and understand your diagram or sample.

I've used him twice now and have been very happy with his work. It's as professional as any work i've had done in USA or Europe.
Another advantage is that in Tân Phú, you are not subject to the English surcharge of downtown!

Fyi, IMHO, it's best to PM if you want specific info like this.  Often i don't return to a thread.