Where to find these "condom shops"?

I've heard about these "condom shops" but have never seen one. I even walked down a street that was supposed to have them. How can I find one? Thanks.

Just out of interest, why would anyone want to find a shop that only sold condoms?

In North America there are many 'condom stores' that sell them in all colours, shapes, sizes and flavours.

They also sell 'sex toys'.

Haven't seen one in VN - checked three indexes, too!

:D:D:D
I don't know this, but your posts made me laught :P.
I've just ask my colleague, he said: There are many places that sell this. Or you can buy at pharmacy (drugstore)

ngattt wrote:

I've just ask my colleague, he said: There are many places that sell this. Or you can buy at pharmacy (drugstore)

These are shops dedicated to the sale of condoms and other accessories.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs3-media4.ak.yelpcdn.com%2Fbphoto%2FEvIPykXkvrPJ1fXn7vlqzg%2F348s.jpg&f=1

The Condom Shack on Queen Street in Toronto!

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmetronewsca.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F05%2F5441f7b8499bba233b967ab4f455.jpg%3Fw%3D618%26h%3D408%26crop%3D1&f=1

Even colourful condom winter coats

Never seen these in VietNam!

There is one between Co Bac Street and Co Giang street half way up the block on De Than, passed it a million times but have never seen any customers there, may very well be only an inflated business or merely a cover up for some protection racquet, anyway it does exist.

Its not many condom shops here, but there are some shops sell comdom only. I never buy this, so I dont know, if they sell sex toy or not :P. But I saw some shops here, one in my way to office.
But sure condom is not popular here. Maybe Viet man still believe in women so much  :lol:.

Jaitch wrote:
ngattt wrote:

These are shops dedicated to the sale of condoms and other accessories.

[img align=c]https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs3-media4.ak.yelpcdn.com%2Fbphoto%2FEvIPykXkvrPJ1fXn7vlqzg%2F348s.jpg&f=1[/url]

The Condom Shack on Queen Street in Toronto!

[img align=c]https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmetronewsca.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F05%2F5441f7b8499bba233b967ab4f455.jpg%3Fw%3D618%26h%3D408%26crop%3D1&f=1[/url]

Even colourful condom winter coats

Never seen these in VietNam!

Are these images you've posted royalty free?
They appear to be copyrighted images taken from an online news website.And that's illegal.
DDG i -pics aren't a guarantee of not infringing copyright .

Back to the OP.

Condoms can be readily purchased at -
Co-Op Mart
Circle K convenience store.
24/24 Convenience store.
Guardian brand pharmacy/store.

There is no end to to safe sex options in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Party encourages safety.
And now a royalty free pic.
http://us.123rf.com/450wm/karsol/karsol1112/karsol111200022/11729361-lloret-de-mar-spain--june-13-custom-bikes-are-displayed-in-the-european-motorcycle-week-june-13-2010.jpg

mas fred wrote:

Just out of interest, why would anyone want to find a shop that only sold condoms?

The novelty.
They're called OK shops here.
And some years ago were quite the new gimmick.For the sake of sexual health.

So fred,how is sexual health maintained in Indonesia?

jimbream wrote:

They appear to be copyrighted images taken from an online news website. And that's illegal.

Always check - my company publishes frequently, so we are current with copyright - and we don't even strip data like the BBC.

You can buy condoms all over, in fact hotels are supplied with FREE condoms by the government - we have boxes of them in storage. Need a few hundred?

We are talking about dedicated single item stores, not convenience stores.

Jaitch wrote:
jimbream wrote:

They appear to be copyrighted images taken from an online news website. And that's illegal.

Always check - my company publishes frequently, so we are current with copyright - and we don't even strip data like the BBC.

You can buy condoms all over, in fact hotels are supplied with FREE condoms by the government - we have boxes of them in storage. Need a few hundred?

And?
I am off topic?
Take a look at my reply to ''mas fred'' who lives in Indonesia,see that I wrote that OK condom stores were around blah blah blah.
That's on topic.

Jaitch wrote:

Yes, Vietnam has that shops, like jimbream said above, OK shops. It's quite small. I saw some OK shops in Thu Duc district. Maybe I will take a picture for you later  :cool:

ngattt wrote:
Jaitch wrote:

Yes, Vietnam has that shops, like jimbream said above, OK shops. It's quite small. I saw some OK shops in Thu Duc district. Maybe I will take a picture for you later  :cool:

Now the OK shops are tired.
You remember when they were everywhere?
And VNexpress even had a segment about them?
Now I feel they were great for the opening of sexual health in Vietnam.
And that's a good thing.

jimbream wrote:

Now the OK shops are tired.
You remember when they were everywhere?
And VNexpress even had a segment about them?
Now I feel they were great for the opening of sexual health in Vietnam.
And that's a good thing.

Many years ago, when I was students, I saw on the TV, they had some ads about them like Yes, OK, Trust. When I saw them on TV, felt very shy, haha. Still now, many Vietnamese feel shy when talk about this directly :D. We never used it before, because we were willing to have children anytime...
If there are many people like us, maybe they couldn't sell any condoms, haha. So, I don't know if they can sell many condoms or not.
But when I talked to my male (close) friend, I always said he should use condoms, because he doesn't get married (it means blah blah :D)

Hi. I saw a shop which's called itself "Happy shop". Ok brand seemed very popular before Vn joined Wto. Havent heard about/seenit so far. Durex is quiet popular now.

Hotels give free condoms? So the governors accept sex before marriage and caves?

Seems jaitch doesnt need to buy any protection.

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Hotels give free condoms? So the governors accept sex before marriage and caves?

No, the government SENDS us free condoms to put in the night table drawers.

We don't throw them away, we rent a bottle of hydrogen, blow them up and tie tags with children's names on them at town parties and festivals!

Jaitch wrote:
Dejavu.dot wrote:

No, the government SENDS us free condoms to put in the night table drawers.

We don't throw them away, we rent a bottle of hydrogen, blow them up and tie tags with children's names on them at town parties and festivals!

So customer s dont like using condoms?

so does anyone actually know where thease shops are? or what indicates where they are. signs names whatever?

@KevinErHard  - if you read on this post there is a place that's mentioned ... Pls go through this thread .  :)

Good luck and safe play  :par:

KevinErhard wrote:

so does anyone actually know where thease shops are? or what indicates where they are. signs names whatever?

G'day Kevin .
So your having a problem finding contraception??     Have you tried Wedding Cake.?

From what Yogi has seen among his buddys it's working for them.   They say there's nothing like a slice of Wedding Cake to knock the fun out of your sex life..😀😀😄

Some of those poor bastards are now sitting around looking as though they've lost the will to live.  And the "young sweet honey" they married is now walking around the house in an old pair of track suit pants and one of his T shirts playing with a mobile phone while picking her nose.

Sound familiar anyone. 😆😆

There are a lot of OK shops in many streets of Saigon.
If you are looking for both condoms and sex toyss then there are a few chain stores under the name of gunshop.vn

jimbream wrote:

So fred,how is sexual health maintained in Indonesia?

People here tend to be better behaved sexually, the vast majority of girls still being virgins on their wedding night. For those among the population that do want to horizontal jog, condoms are available in most minimarts.
On a positive note, STDs tend to be limited to sex workers, druggies and ladies who hang around in bars looking for rich expats and are willing to bed them in the hope of a ticket on the gravy train, but they tend to stick to their own groups so STDs are a more limited problem here.

kend0g187 wrote:

I've heard about these "condom shops" but have never seen one. I even walked down a street that was supposed to have them. How can I find one? Thanks.

Phan Dang Luu St. forgot the name thou

HAA-HAA-HAA  !!!  ( sorry )  Best solution is to find yourself a truly wonderful VN LADY.  Win over her and most importantly, her family (mother) then legally while still in Viet Nam, marry her !!!   End of your problems !!!  My 'BETTER HALF' has always refused to use such things - I hate them also !   :-)