Moving to Pakistan from UK

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to find out some information about moving back to Pakistan from UK.

I would like to know more about below points:

1-Getting job in Pakistan in Real Estate Sector as Property Manager and potential salaries over there.

2-What are best investments in Pakistan?

3-Is it worth depositing money in Pakistani bank accounts which are paying good interest rates however keeping in mind currency devaluation?

4-Does having UK Master Degree in Business help in getting jobs in Pakistan? What sort of jobs one can get in Pakistan and how much salary they pay?

Thank you.

Regards

1- Getting a job in Pakistan in real estate sector is a bit challenge. ALso it depends upon which city you belong to?
2. Since you are from property background so I would suggest you to invest your money in property (if you have huge amount). My elder brother is property advisor and he is doing same.
3. yes, its worth and they pay well but depends upon the amount you are depositing.
4- Yes, it will help you a lot. Again salary and sort if job is subjective.

faryasz wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to find out some information about moving back to Pakistan from UK.

1-Getting job in Pakistan in Real Estate Sector as Property Manager and potential salaries over there.

3-Is it worth depositing money in Pakistani bank accounts which are paying good interest rates however keeping in mind currency devaluation?

4-Does having UK Master Degree in Business help in getting jobs in Pakistan? What sort of jobs one can get in Pakistan and how much salary they pay?

Thank you.

Regards

faryasz wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

Regards

1-Depends upon the city, real estate business in Lahore, Karachi is okay and you can find decent job, don't know about rest of the cities.
2- At this time, mutual funds (short/mid/long term), property (long term)
3- No, it is better to look at mutual funds
4- Yes it does help, salary depends upon the role you're seeking.

when moving back to the home country the best thing is to remember where you have been living in Pakistan and try to start from the place where you had left as you will be familiar that old place. as a new place the entire environment will be different and you will have no idea what to do to get some work done. also there will be high difficulty in getting a job in Pakistan.

if you are looking for investing money i would suggest to invest in the stock by checking the companies you may like or think they will make good money in the near future. you could visit a local broker who would help you purchase some shares from the stock market.

as for the job market so far i know i happened to be unemployed for some time and still i am looking to move forward, it is tough to get job and one have to have some contacts to know about the vacancies in the companies so that you could apply. there are job opening at times but very few people know about the vacancies.