How to file a case for child support and physical threatening?

Hello there,

I had been in relationship with a Bangladeshi guy for 3 years. I am pregnant of his kid for 34w now (we haven't make the ADN test and he currently refused his responsible). He owned me money and I just have the transaction records on Payoneer and Paypal for evident (no paper for it).

This morning, he sent me a message with the physical threatening content:  "You want to be harmful and fuck up my reputation to my community? Trust me, I can do more than that? Don't trust me? Then try me if you have guts. It costs only $29 there. It's the minimum package there. I have done my homework  already! Okay, there is more. How about you get bitten up in middle of HCMC Dist 1? and that shit get recorded? It costs only $55.50.  I know you know it too. Don't agree? Then challenge me, and ask me to play the game!"

For these issue mentioned above, I would like to know which government department I can file against him for child support and physical threatening? Can I do it online? I currently can't fly there due to my pregnancy.

Please help!

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You should go to police station directly or catch up lawyer. Hope you get a  good result.