Start business as a foreigner in Philippine

Hi good day all,
I'm Hannah, foreigner but living in Philippine.
I want to ask all of you have any recommendation for having and start a small business cafe?
How can I start and who should I getting help?
How much all the cost?
Please give me an advice
Thank you
Have a good day.

i STARTED A MUSIC ONLINE BUSINESS AND URN LITTLE MONEY FROM THE PROVIDERS LIKE YOUTUBE AND SPOTIFY

DOES I NEED A BIR NUMBER?

KIND REGARDS

[link moderated]

If youtube asks for it, i guess you need to get a BIR number. If they accept just an individual BIR number, called a TIN, then it is simple. Note though, registering a business in the Philippines involves filing quite a bit of paper work every month, since as a foreigner i dont think you can register as a sole proprietor, and as a corporation there are a lot of expenses and compliance work.

@yiqipo The only problem I have with this, and I have heard this youtuve business stuff before, is that legally you cannot earn money here on a tourist visa. You can with some other visas like SRRV and 13A. So, I don't know if some kind of exception is given that BIR even allows tax payments by tourist vusa holders for business income earned on youtube, let alone allowing foreigners to run a youtube business. I know many tourist visa holders do it and some even claim to make quarterly BIR tax payments and I know it is more likely my assumptions are not correct but I have yet to learn why.

Hi, what you can do is that you can found a company. A lawyer might be needed to do it. Then you can take the profit of the company and use it for yourself after paying the income tax. You cannot be employed in such a company as this would require a non tourist visa.

Many tourists come here, make YouTube about the Philippines, then get paid wherever they are in the world. Many freelancers, called digital nomads, live around the world while earning from online work, and I believe quite a few are here in the Philippines. Indonesia in fact is considering giving digital nomad visas to visitors living in Indonesia and doing digital work.