Finding a job in izmir

Hi. Currently im living in iran. And i was planning to move to izmir. Any advice on finding a job, would be great.

Yes first check kariyer.net and yenibiris.com but I think both are in Turkish so you have to speak Turkish. It's really difficult to find a job without speaking Turkish even it's a foreign company...

Thank you for the answer. actually im taking turkish classes but im not good enough.

What type of job are you looking for? Of course it's always helpful if you speak the language however when I first moved to Izmir, I did not speak any Turkish. Each school that wanted me to work preferred that I did not speak Turkish because for English teachers they do not want this. So if you are an English teacher you will be OK and find work easily.

My wife is a nail tech, so i dont think she would have a problem finding a good job. But im a sales and marketing manager in iran. I think it would be allot harder for me. Howmuch do they pay as a teacher.
Is it enough for a living?

It's hard to say, Universities are paying better but you need international certification like TEFL or sth compatible..

Private schools are paying less most time and you can live at basic level for starting but not more... Izmir is getting expensive in the last year's...