Visiting algeria

Hi... im Vi! I am planning to visit algeria but i have zero knowledge about the place. I want to know the cost yo travel to the place from philippines. Thanks

vicenta2 wrote:

Hi... im Vi! I am planning to visit algeria but i have zero knowledge about the place. I want to know the cost yo travel to the place from philippines. Thanks

Well for starters you could google about the country and read travel blogs and other news about the country just to get a graphical picture of where you are going. As for the cost you could google air fare from philippines to Algeria you did get a lot to choose from, or check from your local travel and tour agencies. But we looking around 50,000 pesos in and out. Depending on month you traveling and the airline you did use.

But to get more information i think you did need to post on the algeria forum also.

However, i am glad you are doing a research of all that before making that trip and i hope it is just for a holiday. A lot happening in the world to just hop in a plane traveling there.

Good luck.