What is an ideal package for ERP Consultant in IT industry in Bahrain?

Dear Expats,

I have already got an offer from one IT company in Bahrain and they have offered me 800 BHD per month (including everything) which is obviously quite high as compared to the package what I am currently getting in my country India.

I have 6+ years of experience in the similar position (as mentioned in the Subject) in IT industry.

I just want to know whether 800 BHD per month is a right choice to say "Yes" to the company from where I have got the new offer before being it's too late to decide. If I travel; this would be my first time visit in this country with work visa and honestly speaking; I had no idea about the ideal package for the similar position in Bahrain before negotiating with the HR team.

Kindly share your expert opinion on this. I am a married person and plan to bring my wife in this country after 6 months (as per company policy). Our way of living is very simple and usually we do not make expenses unnecessarily.

But still, as it is a different country, therefore looking forward for your expert advice on this.

Best regards,
Sourav Dam

800 is great in start here after 1 year  you  will move to other company

After 1 year you can move to other company  if u get better than offer

Bahrain does not follow a salary standards and will vary with the company, most of your questions have been answered in your previous post. Its a personal choice of salary. Keep in mind that currency rate is not fixed it keeps fluctuating according to dollar value. So today you may be earning around 185 per bd, but that can go up or down.
T&R

800 BD is quite high even for a Bahraini citizen. I think this is a great job opportunity and highly recommend that you take the offer. You can keep earning more the more you gain experience within the country. It will be a great experience.

This is a very old thread, OP may not be active.