The nightlife scene in the United Arab Emirates

Hello,

Having access to a good nightlife scene can be a determining factor for many expats upon choosing their next destination. Tell us more about the nightlife in the United Arab Emirates.

In the United Arab Emirates, what is the nighlife culture like: is it common for people to go out at night? Is there a big difference between the nightlife during the weekdays and weekends?

What are the most popular evening or nighttime activities (e.g. bars, nightclubs, shows, cultural activities, etc.)?

Is it safe to venture out in the evening and at night in the United Arab Emirates?

Is there anything in particular that surprised you about the nightlife in the United Arab Emirates?

Are there any apps or websites (or any other resources) that would help in staying informed about evening and nighttime activities?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi how are you ?

Are you new in Dubai ?

Hi, there are many apps , such as night life, expatnight.com, happy hours in dubai etc

Hi there,

Tell which city , you want to stay in UAE, there is big difference but Dubai and other Emirates, if you want to spend your vacation in dubai, there's a lot of fun , and spicialy i m recommending you to visit after September and waether will be very nice . ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Dear One,

Yes there is many sources to get to know about night life in UAE . People enjoying as per their choice. Please let me know yr contact no. so that I can explain to u in detail

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you for your contribution. :)

Do note that i am a member of the Expat.com team and i am looking for these information so that i can, later on, pass them on to members who are looking for the best venues in UAE.

Feel free to participate directly on the forum so that everyone can benefit from the information that you wish to share.

Thank you all,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Night life in Dubai is very tempting. There is so many options available be it being repay.. Good girls around and good music and ambience.  You don't even realize next day morning when u woke up u r poorer by 2000 ADD.  Night life is good but with caution take care of your budget....

:)

Please share some laws related to partying.
One I know that u need license for drinking alcohol evn at your home... Is this right?

You need license to buy alcohol from stores in Dubai.  For drinking at home legally not allowed. But if u buy from duty free shop you can drink at home but u need to keep the invoice in case the authority catches you. But there are many night clubs where u can go and drink but keep the invoice  while coming back. From outside it looks weired but actually u will enjoy this way once u r used to dubai life style. And as everywhere u cannot drive while being drunk.