Where can i spend my vacation ?

any one could advice me where could i spend my 10 days vacation ?

suggest people :/  i also have 7 days vacation :unsure

For summer vacation you can go Maldives , Bahamas , Fiji , Laos , sicilia Italy , Bulgaria , Belarus , Azerbaijan , Puerto Rico ..... It will not cost you lots of money  and you will enjoy those countries ... Have a wonderful vacation :)

Come ras al khaimah

Hi

I suggest you 3 places

1:   (Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, Fujairah, UAE)

Set on Fujairahs stunning Al Aqah beach, the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort has 5-Star facilities including a Spa, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts and a diving center. they have packages including breakfast or breakfast and lunch or dinner with extra perks like 10% off massage and a complimentary upgrade

2: ( Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)

(You will be transported to another world as you drive through the entrance to the Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort and Spa. Decadent Arabian style luxury in your own private desert oasis.  one-night package includes Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner as well as a romantic Discovery Night Trek through the Liwa Desert. it also have other packages for two and three night stays including spa treatments and other activities such as desert yoga and desert safaris)

3:(Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates)

Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Island. It attracts people with its spacious suites with balconies overlooking the Gulf, which provide a home away from home when on vacation. Highlights of the hotel include a full-service Spa, private sandy beach and an impressive free-form pool surrounded by lush gardens and swaying palms. The hotel also has in-house shops where you can buy some beautiful jewelry and clothes. This hotel is great for a staycation or short break...

enjoy your trip  ;)

try to visit this page:

http://www.triperna.com/en/packages/ind … -bali/1808

it might help you guys to decide... good luck! ;))

Try palawan... it's shear pleasure to be there...

South Africa

ynnejsedna wrote:

try to visit this page:

http://www.triperna.com/en/packages/ind … -bali/1808

it might help you guys to decide... good luck! ;))

I wish I can really go that far! Just browsing through it feels like vacation already.  Thanks!

sevda11 wrote:

Hi

I suggest you 3 places

1:   (Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort, Fujairah, UAE)

Set on Fujairahs stunning Al Aqah beach, the Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort has 5-Star facilities including a Spa, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts and a diving center. they have packages including breakfast or breakfast and lunch or dinner with extra perks like 10% off massage and a complimentary upgrade

2: ( Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)

(You will be transported to another world as you drive through the entrance to the Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort and Spa. Decadent Arabian style luxury in your own private desert oasis.  one-night package includes Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner as well as a romantic Discovery Night Trek through the Liwa Desert. it also have other packages for two and three night stays including spa treatments and other activities such as desert yoga and desert safaris)

3:(Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates)

Kempinski Hotel & Residences Palm Jumeirah is located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Island. It attracts people with its spacious suites with balconies overlooking the Gulf, which provide a home away from home when on vacation. Highlights of the hotel include a full-service Spa, private sandy beach and an impressive free-form pool surrounded by lush gardens and swaying palms. The hotel also has in-house shops where you can buy some beautiful jewelry and clothes. This hotel is great for a staycation or short break...

enjoy your trip  ;)

Awesome places! 
I have been to Fujairah HIlton and the beach view is very refreshing!  I will definitely try Iberotel Miramar Al Aqah Beach Resort next time.  Kempinski Hotel's (stayed in Ajman) room rate wrinkled my face upon check-out   :joking:  It is all worth the stay though. I can sleep all day long on their huge bed (and I can roll without falling as compared to my real bed :sosad:
- Anantara Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort - Definitely on my list of must go!  Big thanks.

tareque wrote:

Come ras al khaimah

Any particular place in RAK you can suggest?

Go to turkey izmir <3 such nice place and u will pay less

you may want to visit the blog of this guy lakwatsero.com he travelled in different countries mostly DIY (do it yourself).. more detailed when it comes to itinerary and budgeting

Hi all,
I suggest Bali. Why Bali? Many might have visited and enjoyed.But I have another story to tell you.How I got inspired by the book/movie by Elizabeth Gilbert.
You can read it Here
And tell me your views on the topic and how you enjoyed the write up.
Really waiting for genuine comments , ;-)