DO YOU THINK 24 HOUR MASSAGE SERVICE IS DECENT??

Hi i just want to burst out my concerns.. Im currently living with my fiancee in international city.. our wedding is on process.. and i am bothered in our new home.. everywhere i can see calling cards for massage and its a HOME SERVICE for 24 hours indicating different nationalities of masseur girls. sometimes i can see it on my doorstep,. Do you think a calling card with a Chinese lady wearing 2 piece with their mobile number and putting 24 hour service.. is a DECENT SERVICE??  and sometimes i can see some chinese ladies knocking on my neighbors.. i dont want to generalized all chinese.. a lot of good chinese people.. and its not only chinese are mentioned on the card also my same nationality, russians, koreans & africans.. i feel sad about it.. it is so indecent... Sometimes i am thinking to report it to CIDs but im not doing it.. coz me also i am living with my fiancee un-wedded.. i dont know how to help prevent this kind of prostitution in my surroundings which treatens health and family relationships. i know im not the only one whose concerned about this.. and men who we're taking this ladies.. they should be careful they might get AIDS and bring it to their family if ever..

( EXCEPT FOR SINGLES.. THIS POST MIGHT UPSET YOU.. JUST BE CAREFUL & BE GUIDED ENOUGH)

sigh....

Agree, prostitution is disgusting... I'm single, never considered and never will consider to hire a prostitute... if by mistake any of them touches my hand, I would probably have 100 baths...

So are you worried your fiancée might hire one?

agree with u. but also better dont report cause then u urself might land into trouble cause u both r not married. secondly all u can do is change place. yes in international city there is alot of such things r going on but not in whole of international city. its in some clusters....

@ im in the desert.. yes im kind of worried.. not because i dont trust my fiancee.. im worried.. we never can tell.. i dont want to be sick.. if ever these masseurs have sickness... and it will ruin any relationships & family as well.. its indecency and im n ot favor of it.