UAE MOE TEACHER RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA 2018

Hello, I will be moving out to work in the UAE as a teacher and I was wondering whether it is sociable? I am moving out alone and really excited about the job just  worried about making friends and having things to do on the weekend. Is there any opportunities to mix with other people?
Can anyone suggest me  outwear for females in DUBAI?
Is there someone from India for the same post under MOE?

Please read the threads in the forum.  All of these questions have already been answered.

Hi ,
Please guide me ,
I received employment letter from MOE UAE as physics teacher. My basic salary is 7475 AED  & Supplementry allowance are 8525 AED , total salary is 16000 AED.
Is rent included in this amount ?
How much will I save pm ?
What are the working hours of teachers in UAE ?
How much will it cost me to live in UAE ?

Hello  I have been also shortlisted  for  biology teacher but still now I didn't get enrollment  no my consultant  z not sure whether there will be interview  or not..Do u have any info regarding  this pls let me know?

Swati when ur interview  was conducted  n where which consultancy can u give me details please

Hi,
When did you have your interviews? I have bee shortlisted for the interview of English teacher, due to be conducted on 19th August 2018. But it is postponed owing to EID holidays. No information since then. Any news on that?

km_najma wrote:

Hi,
When did you have your interviews? I have bee shortlisted for the interview of English teacher, due to be conducted on 19th August 2018. But it is postponed owing to EID holidays. No information since then. Any news on that?

Hi,
I am shortlisted by moe for physics post too. Till now they did not send me interveiw dates.when were you interveiwed ? How was your interveiw? What procedure they will follow? Plz inform.

Thank you

Teachaway consultancy

I have been shortlisted for computer science but so far interview date are not decided.
Some subjects have interviews on October 12 -15.

Can u give me ur whatsaap contact as I've also been selected as physics teacher by moe

MOE interveiws are done and i got mail that i have been selectec but till now did not get final contract. Can anyone tell me how long it might take.

Same situation here. Have been selected but haven't received the offer letter yet. Waiting since 22nd October. Could someone please advise how long will it take?

Me too same boat.
I sent my documents
But till now no offer letter.
What is your consultancy?
One of my friend got offer letter from MOE yesterday.

Have got ur initial offer letter from consultancy?

My consultancy is from mumbai
What is yours

No not yet

What is your consultancy? Pm

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Have anyone recieved initial offer letter from moe...plz let me know

Hi I'm going to move to UAE as a teacher.. can u help me out by telling the situt there...

Hi I'm going to move to UAE as a teacher.. can u help me out by telling the situt there...

No indian  works as a teacher there?

Hello
I've been selected as a biology teacher by MOE UAE around 13 th Oct.2018.I have got my initial offer letter but my final contract hasn't come.Is there anybody from India who has received it?Can anyone inform?
Regards

From which consultancy you had applied

When did you get offer letter

when will be the next interview in India  for other subjects (other than phy, chem, bio, maths) ?

I have got my initial offer letter on 28 th October.2018.

From which consultancy you had applied

Are there any chances of rejection at this stage or once you get the initial offer letter the job is confirmed?

Congratulations! Contact ***

Don't know about that...let me know from which consultancy you had applied

Yes there is a chance of getting rejected, so it's better to wait until you get contract before resigning.

You might get some information maybe next week because it'll take minimum 2-3 weeks to complete pre employment check ( only if they are doing it fast). During interview they said it is for junauary start, hope they might speed up the process.

That is so kind of you for reverting back to my queries.I will be really grateful if somebody can give information about the following:
•After sending the final contract by MOE, how much time is given for the departure...bcz it takes place 25-30 days for getting the transcripts.
• I'm M.Sc B.ed.....do I need the Attestation of my highest qualification only or all the educational degrees and marksheets.
•Do we need to get transcripts also for all our educational degrees or simply Attestation by MEA and the UAE Embassy is acceptable?

Regards

Hi....have u got your final contract?

After getting final contract you will be having 4 - 6 weeks(Depends on the date you choose for departure).
Transcripts of all degrees are needed.
You have  to get attestation for all your degree certificates from embassy.
Even they might ask you to get PCC.

I too got an email about my selection but haven't yet received any offer letter. Did any body get the offer letter. Because it is a January start so the things should move faster now.

Hi
Just now I got my offer letter
May I know what would be next procedure

What is mentioned in the offer letter? Is it from moe or from your agency?

What is your consultancy?

Offer letter from moe but forwarded by agency
They asked for signature

Hey! Got my offer letter. Did anybody else received the same.