UAE MOE TEACHER RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA 2018

Whom do you ask brother

yes

Hi
I finished my interview on 29th in Delhi,for physics teacher post ,waiting for the results.how long should i be waiting.anyone from the same day got mail?

No news yet... may be, coming week will get information.

Any news regarding the results of the interview ?

Hey are you still working under moe? Can I get your watsap contact

I am a Physics teacher too can we chat on watsapp

So any update on Delhi Interview result??

10 more days need to wait.

10 more days ?? May I please ask y so?

My agency told that ,results will be out in ten days time.

Areeb209 wrote:

I am a Physics teacher too can we chat on watsapp

pls give me ur contact watsapp no. to chat

me too attended the  iinterview on 1st april at mumbai for biology. waiting for the result.

hi
Do u have any mails regarding MOE INTERVIEW results right now??  i am also waiting for the result.. some one in group said that if rejected u receive a reject mail..do u have any response from MOE???
plz reply.

Results are out...

Did you got your results?

cabss wrote:

Yes there is a chance of getting rejected, so it's better to wait until you get contract before resigning.

You might get some information maybe next week because it'll take minimum 2-3 weeks to complete pre employment check ( only if they are doing it fast). During interview they said it is for junauary start, hope they might speed up the process.

Do we have to produce experience certificate?

Hi, I got a problem,  Actually my place of birth on passport is different from that on Birth certificate? Does that really matters?
But place of birth on passport is same as that of Matriculation certificate.

Hay did u got any offer letter from MOE.

Yup

Through which agency

abhijithmangattu wrote:

Hi, I got a problem,  Actually my place of birth on passport is different from that on Birth certificate? Does that really matters?
But place of birth on passport is same as that of Matriculation certificate.

If you can get a new birth certificate made with the same place of birth as your other documents, it would be better. Otherwise there will be an issue during your pre employment verification.

Hi Najma..
is IELTS 7 required to attend the interview?

I've already submitted everything including passport and birth certificate. Its been 18 days and no updates from MOE. Btw how many days it takes for the contract to get issued after the offer letter..

I also want to apply for UAe moe teacher job
please any one of you help me to search consultancy
please

asalkm i am pursuing my m.ed i have compltd my b.ed looking job in dubai plz  help me

Did you get any response till now...bcz this week they won't be working.. everything is at halt till 10/06/19.

I am still waiting for the contract..

I am also waiting for it

No response regarding contract

Be patient. It will come soon..

Hi
I am from Kerala..computer science..received initial offer letter..Waiting for contract

Me too from kerala, Aleppey.., waiting for contract.. subject is physics,
Actually i was informed that mobilization date is likely to be on June 16th.

please give me the consultancy name or where they are hiring govt teachers

My agency is Inadvance, uk. There are lot of agencies too. Like teachaway etc. Do mail them with your cv. They will guide you for the next recruitment likely to happen in october -november

I am from India
I have to get band in ilets ,is it compulsory
if you have there email I'd  please forward me

Its compulsory but you have to get it only within 6 months after joining.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone

Hay did anyone got the contract or second offer letter from M.O.E those who attended interview in MUMBAI/Delhi

Consultancy name please sir