UAE MOE TEACHER RECRUITMENT FROM INDIA 2018

Any one received their visa and travel date(timers)?

*tickets

Not yet.. they are sent within the last week before the starting date and not any day sooner. Where are you from? and what topic will you be teaching?

We were of the same group :) . I was also interviewed on 27th October, I received the initial offer and I have sent all the required documents but till now I have not received the final offer letter.

Nothing till now. I have submitted all the documents about one month ago but the final contract delays to come and they are not giving any deadline or clear schedule.

Did anyone receive the final contract here???

Anybody got Visa and ticket ,who attended interview in October 2018 at Delhi/Mumbai

From which agency have you applied?

hi,U got visa and ticket? Which is ur agency? I'm also waiting for visa,interviewed at Mumbai

I have been shortlisted as Physics teacher at MOE UAE and they said they'll be having interview in Mumbai by mother of March ....
Is there anyone who can help me about the overall process .how it proceeds. Is there only face to face interview or else there will be test as well.??
What level of test will it be ??
What all things should be prepared well for this process.please anyone revert back.

First test will be held, then if u get more than 50% u'll be called for interview on the same day....level will be within the syllabus

Hello,

Any Indian teacher here who got selected by MOE to teach in UAE?
I have an invite and would like to know about the process.

Hi can you give me your WhatsApp number.I have been selected as physics teacher as well.

Hi zeeshan
How r u.I have been shortlisted as well for Physics position .Kindly add me on your WhatsApp.I will meet u on 29 March.my number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi  am staying in UAE can i apply for moe teacher vacancy.will i be eligible for the interview
Pls can any.one clarify

Hai
I have  also applied for computer science and having interview at Delhi this month last...Could you please tell me from  what are all the areas they have taken for writen test???Thanks in advance..

Hi
Plz msg me in fb.Remya Prasanth my profile name.

Hlo
Could you plz give me your number

Hi
I have an interview this month for moe uae for physics teaching position. Could you please suggest me what are the stages and procedures..

Hello, my husband is going for interview of moe at mumbai. Are u working in dubai. We want some guidance from someone experienced.

Hi
Iam also going to attend it

Ssindhu wrote:

Hai
I have  also applied for computer science and having interview at Delhi this month last...Could you please tell me from  what are all the areas they have taken for writen test???Thanks in advance..

Hi Sindhu,

I am also appearing for an interview in Delhi. I'm for English. Which agency are you registered with? Have you been informed about the venue?

remya.ammu93 wrote:

Hi
I have an interview this month for moe uae for physics teaching position. Could you please suggest me what are the stages and procedures..

Hi Remya,

Can you please tell me which agency you are registered with? Though I have been informed that the interview dates in Delhi are 29th and 30th this month, no further confirmation has been received regarding the exact venue, time, etc. Have your agency intimated all the details? I'm worried as I have to plan my travels. I'm from Kerala.

farheen13192 wrote:

Hello, my husband is going for interview of moe at mumbai. Are u working in dubai. We want some guidance from someone experienced.

Hi Farheen,
I'm going to attend the interview in Delhi. What subject is your hus appearing for?

Hi
Iam also from kerala.give your watsapp no i will send you.

remya.ammu93 wrote:

Hi
Iam also from kerala.give your watsapp no i will send you.

Hi Remya,

Contact me on 9744156791

dont share num here num here send personal messages

Ooops!! You are right.. :|

:/

Hi all,

Do anyone knows the last for applying for recruitment in India.

Don't know the last but interviews are there on 4 days I.e, 29 march to 1 april

Hello najma
I am for computer science planning to attend this month 29th...

Hey m also applied for computer science

There are two major tasks in the selection process
1. Written test
2. Micro Teaching  .... a). Demo  b). Short interview

I aware of it as per my consultancy

Hi..  I am also screened in for computer science teacher.  My interview is scheduled this month end in Mumbai.  Any ideo on the topics to b covered for written test.  If anubody knows please help

Anu idea on the topics to be covered?

Me too applied for computer science

Me too applied for cs....

You can consult your agent they might help you
They do know of topics

Any ideas about salary for science teacher