Resignation

I am working in my present company last 6 month and now I resign from my job so how much I have to pay to the company and  for witch perpose.
Kindly let me know.
Thanks.
Rintu Biswas

You have to pay nothing under normal circumstances.

But once I asked to hr they said I have to pay full visa cost , uniform cost , also they want to charge the advertise cost for the job witch is not as per law . What I should do about it , still I have time for my last day of work..

As per labor law, you have to pay nothing.  Approach Ministry of labor and file a complaint.

Thanks for the information.

Hello,
I resign from my company and come back my home country but because of my mistake I forgot that company didnot cancel my visa what will happen if company cancel my visa only in LMRA but not cancel my visa in immegration if I got another job offer in bahrain kindly let me know.
Thanks.

There is no such thing as cancel visa only in LMRA or Immigration.  Once cancelled, it is cancelled everywhere.  You can ask your company to cancel or approach LMRA.

I heard someone told me if company cancel my visa Only in LMRA but not in Immigration and if I get another job in another company in bahrain
They can,t apply visa because I came back already in my home place without cancel my visa bcz of their mistake also mine .
Please advice me regarding this.
Thanks.

Read carefully what I said - there is NO such thing as cancelling only in LMRA and not in immigration.

Thanks.

Greetings Xtang, i would like to ask a question,i sign a 2 years contract and due to expire in January 11,2021,but my visa still valid until October 5 2021, i want to go to my home country ,do i still need to file a resignation letter or just a letter requesting to cancel my visa?what should i do?

And my employer is holding my passport and it will be expire on July 21, should i renew my passport first before leaving the Kingdom of Bahrain. Pls advice. Thank you and God bless.

Depends on when you are planning to leave - if you are going to home country before passport expiry then no need to renew,

And yes, file a resignation and keep a record of that.

Thank you for the info, God bless you and have a good day.