Advice about a school called: Taizhou No.1 Foreign Language School.

Hello all!

I'm Trina, a Canadian who's planning to relocate to China.  I have a job interview with a school in Taizhou, Jiangsu, called Taizhou No.1 Foreign Language School.

So, my questions is: has anyone worked or known someone who had at work at this school?  I wasn't able to find much information, ( reviews that is), about Taizhou No.1 Foreign Language School.

Any information would be helpful, for example, your experience working there and if there were any issues as well as any positives about the school, etc.

Thank you.
Trina

Hey Trina,

I've heard a little bit about this school, as has anyone who has been in the city of Taizhou because of how small the city is. Just so you know the school itself isn't really near anything and that means a lot of travelling if you want to get somewhere else, but that can also mean less temptation for spending money. Honestly I've heard some pretty serious rumors flying around this past year about the place that would throw up some red flags for me *** It seems pretty sketchy to me, but maybe do a little more online research and see what you can find about the place.

-S

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Based on rumours. Potentially defamatory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct