My SCHENGEN VISA was DENIED by Belgium Embassy in Manila

Hi! Good day!

May 21, 2018, I applied for Schengen Private Invitation  Visa via VFS in Manila. The Embassy of Belgium in the Philippines is only representing Slovenia for issuance of Schengen visas (short stay - less than 90 days). I have a boyfriend in Slovenia and his mom and him will be my sponsor to show a strong financial subsistence. I submitted more than complete documents that was required for visa application. But still, sadly, my visa was denied last June 20, 2018 with the ff reasons:

(1) You have not provide proof of sufficient means of subsistence for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to their country of origin or residence, or for transit to a third country where you will be certain to be admitted, or possible position to acquire such means lawfully
(2) your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained”.

Other reasons are:
*The person concerned is young and unmarried.
*The person concerned is probably traveling within the Schengen area for the first time.
*The person concerned has low personal income that cannot be regarded as proof of a strong financial bond with the country of origin.
*The person concerned does not show that he has remaining family ties in the country of origin.
*The person concerned presents documents that are necessary in the context of a long stay.
*The person concerned does not show possession of property in the country of origin.
For the above cumulative reasons, it is considered that the person concerned offers insufficient guarantee of return to the country of origin.

I'm planning to apply for appeal this week after I gathered more documents to prove that I deserve the Visa.
This is stressing me because I need to submit it to the First Chairman of the Council for Alien Law Litigation in Belgium. I don't know if I need to submit it in person or through mail is fine. I don't know if i need to send my passport together with my documents.
Or better to reapply?

Do you guys have the same experience? Or any idea about this? Thank you so much in advance. :):)

If you are going to appeal you will need to address the reasons given for the rejection.

Good luck.

Appealing a short stay application is just waste of time. Rejection is based on consulate/DOFi's assessment of the factors they mentioned in the letter. Their assessment is not going to change.

Best is to apply again with stronger documentation.

Thank you! We decided to reapply for Schengen Visa. Do you think I can use the same cover letter and invitation letter for applying?

What if marriage visa application?