Looking for Job Opportunities in Mahe, Seychelles. Mid August

Evening All,

Thank you for letting me be part of the Expats community!!

My amazing partner has gone & landed her dream job teaching in Mahe in one of the main schools on the island now it is my turn! So i m reaching out for any help & advice. 

We are relocating in mid August this year i currently work as a broker where i am responsible for finding new clients & finding them a great deal for energy but putting own uplifts in to make a profit my my company. Also looking after excising clients needs & concentrating on my portfolio is a large part of my role. 

I also have experience in telecoms sales, again i would find new clients, book appointments, find their needs & put a proposal together for them. All my years of sales & management experience i have worked in many different industries but always over achieved!!   

I have a huge passion for basketball & have played at all the levels the UK has to offer & i am a fully qualified level 2 coach. so if there is anyone who plays in a team or trains please get in touch.

Sorry for the CV kind of message i just want to reach as many people as possible & you never know who is reading.

Thank you & i look forward to hearing from you all.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to drop an advert in the Jobs in the Seychelles section, you can also create your cv there so that to benefit from better visibility.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you very much.