What are the dos and don'ts of finding a job in the Seychelles?

Hello everyone,

Where is the best place to start when looking for a job in the Seychelles? Is it better to job-hunt by directly contacting the company of your interest, or should job-seekers rely on a recruitment agency, for example?

Are there any unique aspects that job-seekers should consider when preparing their CV/résumé and cover letter? Should a photo be included?

Do you have any tips on interview conduct in the Seychelles? Are there any particulars, such as greetings or behavioural customs?

In you opinion, is knowledge of the local language or a regional language necessary to successfully apply for a job? What level of the language should job-seekers have mastered?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

hi. Your from in which country ?  normally local newspaper they will give add  some MNC going for requirement agency

Hi, Pricila

I was in Seychelles for 8 yrs, if you want to work in Seychelles you should have to select by any company and the company will apply your GOP (Visa) than you will able to enter in Seychelles for work. but now a days it difficult to get job in Seychelles due to localization plan. 

But you can try with leader company in Seychelles like Allied Builders, Vijay Construction, Laxmanbhai & Company, Barjay Hotel, Pillay & Group, Catcoco, Mason Travels, Creaole Travels etc... you can search on google for more company.

Normal Process....
You have to send CV
Employer Taking Interview
If you select they apply your GOP
After it come you will fly for seychelles.
Seychelles is a very beautiful  island and very peaceful place. 

For more information you can chat with me on ***
Thx.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

My Name is Kingsley from Nigeria, i am a profesional Mason man. I Work as supervisor in higherlife intergrated services in many of the building/road jobs we do. Am planning to relocate to seychelles because of the beautiful nature of the country. I need a job in construction company to be able to take care of myself yonder. I will appreciate if anyone can assist me from here or give me an information that will be helpful to me. Thanks all