Tennis players in Den Haag or close

Hi Everyone, I'm a Spanish expat just arrived in Den Haag, I would like to find tennis players of intermediate or upper intermediate level. I am member of Leimonias Tennis Club so we can play there or wherever.

Hi Chortas, welcome to the forum.

Feel free to drop an advert in the The Hague classifieds under the Sport partners section, hopefully, you might find someone.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hola!
Yo también soy español y acabo de llegar a la ciudad. Si te apetece un día podemos ir a echar unos raquetazos.
Un saludo!! ;)

Unai_ wrote:

Hola!
Yo también soy español y acabo de llegar a la ciudad. Si te apetece un día podemos ir a echar unos raquetazos.
Un saludo!! ;)

Hi Unai,

You're posting in the English language section of the Forum; you must use English in this section.  We do have a Spanish section where you can post in that language, this link will take you there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hola Unai, te paso mi whastapp y así concretamos  ***

Un saludo

chortas wrote:

Hola Unai, te paso mi whastapp y así concretamos  +***********

Un saludo

Hi - English only in this section and no phone numbers please.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Unai, I sent you a private message. Greetings

Hi,
I'm also a tennis player in The Hague and would be happy to play sometimes. I'm a member of Thor de Bataaf but can also play at Leimonias.
You can reach me at ***

Katharine

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Katharine

Hi Katharine,
Thor de Bataaf and Leimonias are both ok for me. Let me know when are you free and I would be happy to play someday.

Unai