Moving to Philippines

I'm planning on moving to the Philippines with my Filipino wife and our 3 children. Can anyone give me advice. I have 20 mill pesos saved, and will receive $3750.00/month from SS and pension. Twins are 13 and my eldest is 18. My wife has dual citizenship in US and Philippines. Advice on private schools and where to live? She is from Cebu. But Davao looks good.
Is my money good enough?
Thanks

Not sure what advice you are seeking directly..

For life style, the education system in America would be better than that here in the Philippines: advice don't come.

For well being and the impact on your children in coming to live in the Philipines, away from there friends in America; Advice don't come.

For the budget with out flights back to America and holidays, and living a modest life at home to give your kids what they need for education.  That amount will be ok.  Of course it will not be an international school for your kids (about $30USD pa) but a good school.

Inflation rate here is running at 4.5% so make sure that your American pension is indexed to something similar or pray that the exchange rates stays at around 50php : $1USD