Looking for a place to stay in Petaling Jaya

Hi everybody,
Im moving to Petaling Jaya for work by June, my office is in Sunway Pinnacle, so in which better place for me to stay without having to go long way everyday? And How much should be okay for maximum $250?
If there is anyone knows, I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Regards,
M.

Hello, the two condos I've been to are La Costa and Amarine lakeside condominium. They're about 5-7min drive from Sunway pinnacle.
Hope this helps.

la costa is good....try this one

Oh that's nice. I ll check it out.
Thank you very much you guys  :)

Hi All,

I too am moving to PJ in July and my office would be in Kelana Jaya near the Stadium MBPJ.

Could you please recommend areas and condos around there. I am looking for a fully furnished studio or a 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room kind of setup. Also I must add that I will be relying on public transport until I settle down and buy a car so would prefer a place which is easily accessible by public transport.

Any clue on what the rent might be?

Thanks a lot for your help and guidance.

PalmVille Condominium, walking distance to Pinnacle for around 3-5 mins

Check rental on www.property.com.my and www.propertyguru.com.my

There is a nice condomium almost across the street, is your office in the Kelana Jaya Centre? The Mahkota condomium is fairly nice. There aren't a lot of 1 bedroom places for rent in that area but Mahkota has a fully furnished 3 bedroom available for MYR1800 (www.propertyguru.com.my/condo/kelana-mahkota-1201).

You can find studios and 1 bedrooms for as low as MYR900 elsewhere but without the nice facilities, MYR1300-1500 is more common for a mid level studio or 1 bedroom. The Glenmarie station is close by which is on the LRT line if you want to look further. SS18 might have more available in the 1 bedroom range.

You can look for household area opposite your office.
Condominium: Suriamas condominium, and there is 1 condominium (I forgot the name) locates nearby sunway medical building.
More information you can search at ibilik (room for rent) website  :D

Thanks a lot this was helpful. Yes my office would be in Kelana Jaya SS7.

I dont mind paying a little more but I do want a condo which has all the facilities. Will look around SS18

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free advertising please + post your housing offers in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct