Individual income tax in Indonesia

Hello
I am planning to relocate to Jakarta . I would like to know

1.if company paid house rent and childs school fees is included in gross income to calculate taxes ?
2. How much it cost per month to rent a 3 Bedroom apartment in a decent area in Jakarta ?
3. Which is good international school ?

1. Ask your future employer as that's way out of my knowledge
2. Define decent. Apartments come in all shapes and sizes but 3 bed would be expensive and even more so if in the center of the city and furnished
3. JiS in South Jakarta, BIS in Tangerang, Al Alzah in Blok M, the NZ school in Kemang are some but where your children go to school will depend on budget, faith and where you live and how far you want them to travel each day.
There are many excellent international schools here all commanding excellent prices.

1. If forms part of salary/ bonus it's taxable, you get a slight reduction upto and including x 3 dependants
If employed directly by Indonesian company you will pay tax I think the maximum is around 30%
Alternatively if your employed by a third party ie Singapore/ Malaysia and paid out of Singapore / Malaysia as long as your not Singaporean / Malaysian or are eligible to live in Singapore) you will pay zero tax
You wont start to have contributions taken until 4/6 weeks after KITAS is issued/ BPJS
If or when you fill in the details of your income if any from your home country leave as zero otherwise the Indonesian government Kindly taxes you on this also/ potentially tax you, if it has a tax agreement with your home country that is
If your paid from your home country you won't pay local tax
Most expats prefer to be paid from the above mentioned countries and is a legal agreement