Motor Rent

Hi all,

I want to rent motor bike in Jakarta only for one day, do you know any place can provide?

Thanks in advance.

Why are you asking here? If anyone answers they will just google the information and post it here. You might as well do that yourself.

First you'll need a SIM C.
If you have one, ask around your estate and see who'll hire one out to you.
If you don't have a licence, whoever loans you the bike risks loosing it if the police stop you.
They expect you to pay for the lost motorbike if it comes to that.

The local ojek man will. 400k would probably get you a bike but if you get stopped without a licence it could cost some more on top.

i am not asking at your home, you can just keep silent if you don't like my question

Thank u Guys for help and advices

I am actually agree with Mr Abdulkhalil, however I guess not everyone would consider Google as a place to search for information.

Okay better close this forum or admin reply by recommending google for search.

Sure i can google it , but this forum should help for experience sharing and advises which can't get it in google

Any way , you can also ignore my question and sorry for wasting your time .

"i will not reply again on this post"

Bye Bye

Hi Nashrty,

Firstly, you should understand that we regulars are not employed by this site, we are volunteers who are here to offer our expertise, experience and advice to people such as yourself. So being courteous counts for a lot.

It would not surprise me if not many of the regulars here have experience in renting a bike for one day. Probably many of them either own a motorbike or a car.

All the advice given above is pertinent to your enquiry. Using Google is common sense and you will find your bike rental company easily if you try it.

Another piece of advice is to try posting on the Jakarta forum in TripAdvisor which is more geared to travelers who might actually enquire about renting a motorbike in Jakarta and the Destination Experts and other regular posters on that site will probably be more familiar with requests like yours.

Regards,

lukereg wrote:

The local ojek man will. 400k would probably get you a bike but if you get stopped without a licence it could cost some more on top.

That might be a better and safer idea. The driver negates the need for all that legal stuff and removes complications in the case of the bike being damaged or stolen.
Less stressful than messing around driving in Jakarta's traffic as well.

I googled

https://sewamotorjakarta.co.id

They want a lot of documents and appear to be very professional, but there are others who'll just rent out a bike without much care.
I noticed one at Rp75k per day.

You can rent a motorbike in Bali for Rp50k per day and Bali is considered expensive. But since your original post is already 4 months old I assume you've already come and gone.