Got Banned for 3 year due to Exit Re-entry, can i get Business visa?

Hello mr mudasser!
3 yrs ban, they consider it according to gregorian(english)calender of 3 yrs or Hijari 3 yrs?
Regards

Hi,  I heared a rumor that the ban extended seven months, that is 3.7 months is true or just a rumour?

I think is 5 years now

Anyone here knows the exact status

In the Saudi gazette a few days ago, it still said 3 years.

Salam, can you please share KSA jawazat email which they reply you on 3 years ban
i came back in Aug 2013. Now I want to go back to KSA
Thanks a lot

Hey guys, I came from KSA on exit re entry on 3rd August 2016, now I wanna go back to Saudi Arabia. Will I be able to go?
Is there any way I can know if company has marked me huroob after my departure from Saudi Arabia?

Have someone go to Jawazat with your details to check.

I did ask my brother to go and check, there they said it's clear but also asked to check  with airport immigration which is difficult

It is not difficult.  Every airport has an immigration office which can be accessed without needing to go inside the terminal.

Okay , thanks for your reply mate
But is there a possibility for my company to put a huroob on me after I left for vacation on exit re entry? If yes , then how would we know that they have?

Yes there is a possibility as you never came back.   And check with airport immigration.

So if company puts huroob, how long will that ban be?

While Huroob is active, permanent.  They have announced this many many times.

The Directorate General of Passports (Jawazat) has warned that any expatriate reported huroob (runaway worker or absconder) faces a fine of SR50,000, jailed for six months and deported from the Kingdom with no hope of coming to the country ever again.

And in your case, the company would be justified to put Huroob as:

a) You ran away - you left on exit re-entry and never came back
b) They want their visa to be freed up and don't want problems with MOL

So what can be the solution to this

Get your employer to remove it.  No other solution.

Okay
Thanks a lot for clearing my doubts, let check with airport

Hi sir can I can back now in saudi arabai for work because may re entry visa before is 2016 and I can back in saudi for family reason and now is 2019 I finish the 3years band..... Can I get a visa and work in saudi Arabia.... Plsss Rply.....

whats your husband's status..  did he got the saudi visa endorsed and did he go through the immigration normally. As even I am having the same situation within 20 days my 3 years ban shall be lifted. Can I process for new saudi arabian job visa.

Please advice and need your help urgently

Thanks & regards

I don't know about your case. You check with expert one plz

Dear all,
Appreciated your replies but I have came to know  that if any body faced this situation and banned for 3 years. After completion of 3 years, first he will join ex employer on ex employer's visa. Jawazat will not issue the visa of new employer to him for KSA. This is very painful.
Can anyone investigate and tell us right info.

Thanks,
Naveed

Assalam alikum . Bro i need help quickly plz
My visit is visa is multiple visa for 2 years on 14 jan i will complete 180 days of stay in saudia . can i go to dubai for a night and re enter to kingdom is that is easy ? Is it must to get dubai visa or i can go to airport and re enter in kSA without dubai visa plz make me me sure is this possible or not ? Or must to go to pakistan again nd then re enter !

To explain my situation as below:
I was working in Saudi Arabia with IQUAMA \ . I was also having an MER [Multiple Exit Re-entry VISA] . VISA Validity was till 13-Aug-2015.  Due to medical emergency of my family, I returned to India on 01-April-2015. I was not able to flyback to Saudi Arabia , and was unable to do Proper FINAL EXIT . So I sent my IQUAMA to Saudi Arabia on Septemeber 2015  for cancellation.

Now if I enter Saudi Arabia, if by any chance will the immigration authorities will hold back me ?
How can I check , I am not black-listed and get confirmation, so that there will not be any issue at the immigration?
Kindly help

If three years have passed, then the automatic ban is over.   If you want to check, I have already mentioned before that someone needs to go to Jawazat with your details and do the check in person.

Hi Brother,

If anyone goes to Jawazat and checks, will they give any proof, that I am not banned to enter KSA ?

So that if any issue occurs at immigration, we can show the proof to them

Regards
Venkatesh Subramaniam

This is Saudi.  No one will give you proof of anything of this sort :).

Brother,

Thanks for your reply,
Is there any chance, that they might have not removed me from the black-list even after 3 years of ban ?

Because I do not have anyone to go and check for me in Jawazat

Regards
Venkatesh Subramaniam

No one can answer that here unfortunately.   It can happen of course.

Bro what about family visit visa can i bring him back

I left riyadh saudi arabia june 18,2017
I have re entry visa however I wasn't able to get back to the kingdom. How should i know if i am still banned or what are my options. I was a family driver in private employment not under company. I am now applying a job going back to the kingdom. Is it possible for me o get a visa? My iqama is expired for sure. How will i know the information? I am afraid maybe immigration will put me onhold and send me back to my country.

Hi Mudassar

I need your advice. I came from Saudi in Jan2019 and my exit reentry expired outside Saudi.

So I came to UAE and started to work here. However, owing to some business requirement for my UAE employer I got Saudi 1 year multiple entry business visit visa stamped.

Also I entered KSA on November 2019 without any issue at immigration either.

Now I have a job offer from KSA and do you know if while entering KSA with work visa this time will I have any trouble?

Hi am also same situation,,I came vacation re-entry india ,I have some situation I didn't go Saudi, right now am getting good job ,,,,so if u have any clarification msg me on whatsapp ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can I go back to Riyadh after I've been deported because of  exit re entry visa? I got deported during the 3 years that I'm ban.

Hi mudassarQS,

I just want to know what's going to happen to the person who signed as your guarantee while coming out from saudi in emergency exit and not returning back? They are saying he'll has to pay for you if you don't come back but is it true will they do that??

@Azis26

Brother , if a person has 3 years ban for not traveling back to Saudi Arabia,  can he request for NOC from his previous sponsor(as he has good relationship with them) and go to other sponsor for work ?

@George_71

Hi, can anyone help me in answering,  is it possible to take the NOC from previous sponsor (depending on the relationship with previous sponsor which is very good) and go on work visa to work with other sponsor during the  3 years banned period. If yes what are the other formalities after getting NOC. Please advise. Thanks

Hello jado4s3,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately, both of the members Azis26 and George_71 are inactive.

I hope that other members will be able to shed light on your queries soon.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@MudassarQS

Thank u for this information because it was 7 year ago i been for vacation here in the Philippines and I wasn't comeback Saudi because we had an family emergency soo now i tried to apply for another company and i told them that i have a re entry visa last 2016 and they said that my re entry problem ban was already deleted and i can comeback anytime.

@jeshna.shetty your comment is 2019 and your hisband ban last 2017 still one year to complete his 3 year ban

@kalyankartheebme what is your whats app