5.11 Tactical-purpose built tactical gear, apparel & accessories

Anyone know where the 5.11 line factory is product here in Vietnam?  Thank you

Do update if you found it.

Thanks in advance!

Apparently no retail outlet. Are you going to try to buy direct?
http://www.511tactical.com/customer-service/locations/

yeah I am trying to buy direct since buy from retail is super expensive.

Yupper, good call.
Like Athanasius said, please keep us advised. I'd be in!

Best,
Aidan

Haven't heard from the official fact9ry line.. but theres lots of AAA grade copies in HCM

I usually go to Chuyen Tactical for most of my 511 bags.. and Russian market on the 2nd floor for the shirts and pants.

In my 4 years here quality has been indistinguishable from genuine.. even guys back in oz who have been 511 fans cant tell the difference.. same buckles, stitch,  material,ykk zips etc..

Clothes quality not as good but for casual use has been ok..
Neither shops bargain.. thats the only downside
Chiyen offers unlimited warranty on the bags.. the markets is usually no warranty

Hope that helps you all

aravish99 wrote:

Haven't heard from the official fact9ry line.. but theres lots of AAA grade copies in HCM.................In my 4 years here quality has been indistinguishable from genuine.. even guys back in oz who have been 511 fans cant tell the difference.. same buckles, stitch,  material,ykk zips etc..

It may be that they can't tell the difference because they are real.  This does not apply to high end items like Gucci bags or low end tee-shirts with tacky oversized insignia but I believe that a lot of what we call fakes in Vietnam are actually factory overruns.  The production contract probably calls for their destruction but that's not going to happen.  There are always a few overruns on a big order to allow for seconds and rejects and there is little to prevent a local manager from setting things up so that there will be a few hundred, or even thousands, more than needed.  They then go out the back door to the various vendors while enriching the manager.