Want to meet expats for language and culture exchange!

Hi, all!

I am Dilara, 28 years old software developer  from Antalya.
I love learning new things, getting know different cultures and foreign languages.

I have been using penpal sites for years for this aim and had great friendships.
Still have really good snail mail friends. Also I've been helping people to learn Turkish for quite long time and I do enjoy doing it.

This year I enrolled Turkish Language and Literature BA by distance so I hope to get better at teaching Turkish :)

So, I am looking forward to meet foreigners who live in Antalya and wants to practice languages, exchange cultures and to talk random things:)

Peace, Dilara

I was on a week & half hitchhiking trip from Istanbul that I finished  in Antalya yesterday... Thats probably when you were posting this.. : )
Stayed for three days in Duaci with a wonderful family of musician and artists. . Heading back now..
Would be great to catch up on the next hiking trip. Hope you have fun meeting local expats in Antalya.
Enjoy : )

İf your offer still valid i am here

:-))

Hi, Dilara
I am Nour, Palestinian Medical student, 25 years old, I recently moved to Turkey ( Antalya) since 3 months.
I am learning Turkish and I am looking for job.
I also would like to meet Turkish and foreign friends to practice language, exchange culture and experience new things.

If you would like, we can meet.

Have a nice day.

Hi Nour.
I can't send you a message.
Please try to send me a message.

Hi dilara, welcome to the forum

Let's meet ... I live in konyaalti... I'm computer engineer

Hey

I'm an English teacher and love different cultures. Also love to learn Turkish.