I'm new!

I just want to say hi to everyone. This is a great resource and web community. I hope to be active here.

momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

Hi and welcome on board MomDaughterStyle :)

Don't hesitate to share your experiences on the forum ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi,
New here. Want to have a good time here.

Hi transcribe,

A brief introduction about yourself would be great? ;)

HI! Im also new here. Im from Beverly Hills California. I have 2 kids and like to have fun. :):)

hi MomDaughterStyle!
I just signed up... I am looking to meet people who lives in Hawaii so I can learn on what it takes to live and survive on the islands... I've been in Honolulu twice about seven years ago for my honeymoon and I honestly love it!  I've been dying to move there... Can you please tell me what is like to live there?

Hi this is Nancy from USA...:)

Hi Momdaughterstyle and welcome!

I am French from Lyon.
I saw your blog! I am a fashion designer too but for corsets! :)
Here's my website: pafiedler.e-monste.com

I hope it works for your clothes!

As an ex- Navy wife.  I lived on Oahu for 3 years from 2004-2007.  Hawaii is like island style implies: hang loose, laid back.  Its probably the priciest state to live in.  Food at local stores like Foodland and Daiei always tends to be more expensive and rent prices can seem ridiculous.  Unless you have a decent salary and a good job lined up you could be struggling.  On the other hand if those factors are not issues for you then it can be a true paradise.  Watch out for some sour locals who may be territorial of "their land" and "their waves" maybe you may come familiar to the term Haole which means foreigner and can be used lightly or in extreme prejudice.  But not to deter anyone, that is not the real Hawaii and it is just a reality that can come into play on occasion.  Its best to just walk away from those nasty individuals.  I would say that the Big Island, Maui, and Kauai are more true paradises than Oahu which is just getting so crowded!