Indoor Badminton Court in Al ain

Hey guys
I am looking for indoor badminton court here in Al ain specifically in  Al jimi
Is any one?
We used to play out door but searching for a better place

I love playing badminton..am looking for indoor court in Alain..iam staying near tawam hospital...please reply me...thank you

You can check in Twam hospital recreational centre they have a court there
What your game level?

My game level almost good...only staffs can play there...any other

I can pay monthly any other option for me

Ok you have vehicle ?
You can join us here in jimi 1
We play outdoor

Actually I dont have have vehicle...Iam new to this city...is there bus available from here to there...at what time u all play..

Timings please

Is this very long from tawam hospital???

Its 15 km almost
By veicle its like 10 min but bus i dont know
Its better you check close to your area
Many people used to play outdoors
A freindly tip go to closet sport shop they can give you better info

Hi I am new to Alain. I play badminton regularly in Dubai. (Decent standards). Any place where I can join on weekends.

Thanks
Raj

Hello Sir,

where do you play badminton in al ain?

please let me know, i want to play with you too..

thanks.
Jeff

Hi Tallal,
I'm also residing in Al Jimi. May I also join you. Where in Al Jimi do you play. I stay close to Universal Hospital.

Regards,
Thomas.

hi brother i want to play badi... can i join with you please ........... i am at jimmi back side safa market near

I just moved to abu dhabi now
But you can join their guys al playing
Back side of Old police station go there after 10 pm

We, the shutters Al-Ain, proudly announce the resurgence of Badminton in Al Ain and welcome all badminton enthusiastic to be part of this. As the first step we will be playing three days a week (Saturday, Sunday & Tuesday) starting instant from 06:30 P.M – 08:30 PM.
For further details, contact on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey guys
I am looking for indoor badminton court here in Al ain specifically near  Al jimi
Is any one?

Hi

I am staying in Al ain and i will be there for next couple of months  ,i used to play badminton frequenctly in my country india,i want to join badmintion with you if near,i am staying Al ain Rotana

please provide contact so that i will call details

Regards
kiran

Hi come join us,nusa mahsuri badminton club on weekend.The nearest date will be tomorrow and saturday at 1600 - 1800..shuttlecock provided,fee 40 dirham

Where can I find indoor badminton stadium I want to join.

Hello please can you PM me with more details? Me and friends want to join a badminton club

Hi
I would like to play badmonton indoor. I am a standard player,

How far it from Tawam Hospital,

Hi
I like to join ur club I will play good let me pink me the address and contact number

I want to join the badminton club what's the process

Hey Guys,
I am looking for an indoor badminton Court to play on regularly, occasionally as well.
Kindly let me know where I can find the place and give me some suggestions. Because I am new in al-Ain town.
My level of playing in C.

Kindly DM me

Indoor badminton court is available at Al Maqam, Al Ain.

For more details contact  -***
Hey guys,

I am looking for a shuttle badminton court to play in Al Ain. I am staying at Falaj Hazza.
Kindly let me know any courts (indoor better) available nearby.

@Shameer Razack can you please provide me the contact details (ph/ mob)

I just moved to Al Ain, I was a regular badminton player back in India.
Is there a group or regular game happens here? I would like to join.

Hai bro , I am from india and iam in al ain, zakhir aim interested to play badmintion pls any one suggest me the location and help me *********

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum

@Mugi Pradeep , did you get any clubs to play. If you find do let me know. thanks

hello,

Did anyone find indoor badminton clubs to play ?

Same here.

hi,

Liwa international school in alain has an indoor badminton club which costs 50 dhs per hour. So if we can group as 6 persons then we can go and play there.

What do you all think ?

@shej how many players we have now

@tallal afzal

hy brother i want play badminton game *** this is my whatsapp num send ma detials thanku bro i m waiting

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@SuLTaN MaLLaH

HRU brother

i moved from Al ain Now, but there is A group who use to play there, but right now i DON'T know their location and details, send me personal message i will share the number of their group member