Trying to meet friends who re not from uae

Hello, i am Colombian, living in UAE for more than 2 years now, currently in Dubai, I am learning Korean, so i would like to make some Korean friends, better if they live in Dubai!

Hi luthien,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Your topic has been moved on the Sharjah forum for greater visibility.

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Hi,

How are u doing

Hi luthien..

hi
I am 47male/engineer/white,green eyes/live in shrajah and work in dubai.
would like to meet you

sami

[email protected]

hello guys am here since 3 months, I'm from France
who would like to hang out sometime :)

Hey there,

I got here from Australia, Melbourne..
Its been a couple of months and I am kinda also in the same boat as you.

Drop in a msg to me and we can chat up.

Hi Tsadhwani!

Maybe you could introduce yourself.

Armand

welcome luthien,

I'm Billy Moe, expat in sharjah as well. beating ya with 7 months in Sharjah. :)

well first month is always like that, but u will get to used to it :)

life here ain't that bad , hope to catch up soon .

enjoy ur time in UAE its very nice place to hangout and chill wit friends

hit me up any time if u wanna meet some nice group. i can introduce ya to them so ur social circle will be bigger with time.

cya ^^

Billy

hi, nice to c ya here & welcome, i wish i could be ur friend but now i am leaving for KL,malaysia by the 2nd week of june 2011 but to bad business scanarios here in UAE i am relocating myself to malaysia else i have been living in sharjah for the last 8 years i did my MBA from American university of sharjah, if need anything in sharjah let me know hope i can help u if u need.

regards.

hi luthien,am ken a nigerian livs in [email protected] 2 meet u

luthien wrote:

Hello, Im from Colombia and got here a month ago, its been hard because this a entirely new culture for me, and i really want to get to meet people, cause im very friendly.

hey luthien..welcome to the uae :)

well i guess you came to the right place, you'll find a lot of ppl in sharjah and dubai to makes friends with.

enjoy the uae heat ;)

Hay welcome to UAE... Holy Month of Ramadan starts from Aug 1st that will be a new experience for you and all newcomers to an Arab Country, during this Ramadan time we are not allowed eating or drinking at public places at daytime.  But you will get attached to UAE and its culture very fast

Cheers
Blesson

luthien wrote:

Hello, Im from Colombia and got here a month ago, its been hard because this a entirely new culture for me, and i really want to get to meet people, cause im very friendly.

Hi Luthien, Nice to know about you. Just shift to dubai instead of sharjah. hope you will like it.
[email protected]

Welcome Luthien.

I wanna be friends forever .. :)

Hi Luthien... count me as one of your friends! TC:cool:

billcfc wrote:

hello guys am here since 3 months, I'm from France
who would like to hang out sometime :)

hi....! I love too......I am very funny/friendly and honest person..I am filipino....Hoping we can be friends. I am new also here I just arrive last February 2011

Tsadhwani wrote:

Hey there,

I got here from Australia, Melbourne..
Its been a couple of months and I am kinda also in the same boat as you.

Drop in a msg to me and we can chat up.

I love that! patience ...and everything will be fine..

Welcome Girl!......don't worry you are not alone........just injoy and be happy!

I am sure you will get alot of friends after this post... don't worry you won't be alone :)

Hello, Im here in Sharjah for last six months. Looking for people from Sri Lanka and Ukraine. Any body out there????????

hello how are u i am from pakistan

:O

All these guys in Sharjah, how do y'all get your groove on?

LoveLornGuy wrote:

I wanna be friends forever .. :)

Guy, easy!  I see you're already tripping over this pretty face.