Online shopping in Pakistan

Hello everyone,

Shopping online can be far more convenient and offer greater choice than going into shops, be it grocery shopping or retail.

Are there options for online shopping in Pakistan? Which sites or apps do you use most frequently and are these local or international?

Are there particular products that are cheaper to buy online or that are perhaps not available in Pakistan?

What is the delivery process like — is it easy to receive deliveries and what are the costs of shipping? Are there any taxes to pay upon receipt?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla!

Just like other countries, there are so many options for online shopping in Pakistan. Being a girl, I often shop online at the official store of one of the best women designers in Pakistan -

The prices vary from product to product. Some products are cheaper online while some are cheaper at stores and not online.

Delivery is often fast. You'll get the item within 2-3 days if it's a local order and it will take around two weeks if the item has to be dispatched internationally. Further, there are some online stores that charge you for delivery (approx 200-300 PKR) while the delivery on some online stores is free.

Let me know if you've any other question. I'll be happy to answer that :)

Best,
Urooj K.

Hello Priscilla,
In pakistan may online website sare working and most of them are reliable like daraz shoppingbag.pk shoppingexpress.pk i always used these sites as they provide USA based products and they are high quality and original in reasonable price

Hi how are shams from Pakistan working saudi arabia I'm also planning to Pakistan business

the cost of shiping depends on the product .

Hello, i from France and I want also  open shop online

No A reputable e-commerce store in your area.

If you pay in advance to any local e-commerce store and the goods is not available, your money is forfeited. They'll create excuses for the delay, will ask you to select something else, and once they've exhausted all other alternatives but refund, they'll come up with a long list of reasons for not refunding.

Order only via COD and pay after checking.