REJECTION FROM SAUDHI COUNCIL OF ENGINEERS

Razif cp :

Hello..
I have an issue in SCE registration..SCE is rejected.. actually ,i applied with technician profession,bcs my iqama is in technician profession.but my certificates are engineering.now all are rejected.. i can't renew iqama..my iqama is expired. i can't change provesion also..bcs i have one year experience only in Saudi Arabia..i don't know what to do..pls help me....
Also
If any possibilitiess....
Pls help mee

Please visit SCE office to expedite. Since you hold an engineering degree you may not be eligible to register as a technician. If you go directly to their office, they would help you out. Do not worry

Hello,
I’m from india. This month Jan 2020 i have been applied on SCE for engineering membership but they send massage like “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies” when i login into SCE website they asking to “attach your professional membership detail from your country”
In India they not provide any professional membership.
How to get accepted my application.My iqama expired soon.please help

What is your profession in iqama ??
And experience ??
R u applied with engineering certificates ??

I want to know this...after that i will tell u ..how to solve this issue...

hi Razif,

my iqama profession is PRODUCTION ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN

My work experience in KSA is 1 year and 3 months

I uploaded the Degree cirtifiacte (4 year BE Mrchanical) and All marksheets of the 4 years of degree in SCE profile.

also on my profile of SCE there showing membership typr technicain on profile page.

pls tell me how to fix this.thanks.

Hi..
I think ur profession is under technician catagory..u can check with SCE site. I had faced this issue same as u..
They will not accept my certificates without 5 year experience.. also u can't change ur profession into engineer in jawazat due to this problem.. finally it will rejected..this going to exit stage.. actually no one as any idea about this SCE.. Better ways r....

Pls call to customer care and tell to them actual issue..and make ticket and follow up...

Next way pls go to ur near SCE office..(with any saudi gy.. that's good)..and tell them actual issue..and how to solve it..

If u didn't get any option at last..u can change profession with jawazat. That is not included in SCE..and that way u can renew iqama..otherways
iqama will expire when u renew iqama..u will get time think ,, what to do ..

Pls discuss with company

hi razif

I think SCE ok with my degree certificate and acadamic marksheets.
but they need additional attachment as they asked "attach your proffesional membership detail of your country"
they also asked same thing from you? and how you solved the issue.
thanks.

Paresh370 :

Hello,
I’m from india. This month Jan 2020 i have been applied on SCE for engineering membership but they send massage like “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies” when i login into SCE website they asking to “attach your professional membership detail from your country”
In India they not provide any professional membership.
How to get accepted my application.My iqama expired soon.please help

I reached with unified help number to resolve this issue, i follow their instruction and Registration successfully done.

I have same problem . “Please access your profile to complete the inefficiencies” when i login into SCE website they asking to “attach your professional membership detail from your country”

My profession is "Computer Programmer" and i have Software Engineering degree

any idea how to solve this

thanks

Paresh 370 said call SCE unified number 920020820 for follow instruction and registration procedure.

However, any expat who enter the Kingdom with an engineering profession visa, and applied to SCE, but rejected due to non-compliance, should apply for profession change to an appropriate non-engineering profession through the Labor Office. A temporary approval for 10 days will be granted for the legal process upon submission of a written agreement by the employer.

Hello Ajay,

After your application was rejected, and they asked you to upload documents again, did you pay the 500 SAR fee again? or was it just one time?

kb.kazim :

Hello Ajay,

After your application was rejected, and they asked you to upload documents again, did you pay the 500 SAR fee again? or was it just one time?

One time bro