Shoes in da nang

Does anyone know where I can get men's shoes in size 10 1/2 or 11 (which I believe is size 44 or larger in Vietnam)?

With GREAT difficulty, i am same size and i struggled, Eventually i found a pair of Reebok at the sports shop in Vincom shopping mall. It was the only shoes i found after searching for about a week. Be aware tho, its very pricey there, i think i paid almost 4 million for them.

if you happen to find a cheaper place let me know :D

Thank very much for the info. Will let you know if I find some cheaper.

Actually there is a guy who sells shoes at my school, however i am unsure the quality or sizes. But i think he may have larger sizes, but i think its mostly just fancy shoes, those pointy ones... I am unsure if he sells sneakers or not. i will try and find out his contact details. However i only see him on weekends so i will ask his number this weekend when i see him. He is a foreigner and its his vietnamese girlfriend who sells shoes.

Here is Iain's Contact details : ***
Call him, Add him on Zalo or whatsapp or whatever, He sells shoes in Da Nang that will fit foreigners. Hope this helps...

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please share this person's contact details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you for you help.

Besides the length problem there can be two other problems with shoes in Vietnam, whether off-the-rack or custom .  Of course obviously width is a problem but even if you find the proper width there is the height of the upper side of the arch which I think is called the instep.  If shoes are made on an Asian last they will have a low instep.  Even when I had a pair custom made, this was still a problem.  The cobbler had a last that was nominally the correct size but the shoes were still tight across the top.  Unfortunately the man did not speak English and I don't think my wife really understood the problem as she was focused on width.