New in Cambridge, looking for people

Hello

I'm Judit, from Barcelona and I have just arrived to Cambridge. I am going to work here for some years and I would like to meet some people who is in a similar situation than mine. It would be useful to practise my English and to share some information about interesting things to do and see in the city.

Contact me if you are interested in meeting me.

Regards,

You'll love Cambridge and make lots of friends! Good luck! :)

[Moderated: Off topic + please post in classifieds]

Hi Judith

We arrived in Cambridge last week, we are dutch.  We moved in to the UK beacause of my boyfriends job. I'm looking for a job right now. My profile needs to be updated, but we are 32 years old, I am a pediatrical physical therapist, we brought our dog, and hope to bring in our 2 horses asap. I'm looking for a nice place to stay for them in a livery.Thats al little about ous situation. If you like, we can drink a cup of coffee or tea?

Kind regards,

Carola

Hi and welcome on the forum Carola :)

Armand

Hi Judit and Carola

I moved to Cambridge recently to join my husband and live near the city centre. A bit about me - I am an architect and looking for a job here. It would be nice to meet up for a coffee or chat. Lets plan something soon.

Warm Regards

Hello purple girl,
If you like, we can make an appointment? Maybe we can have a cup of coffee, or lunch somewhere?
My mail address is [email protected].
Kind regards,

Carola

Hi Carola and Judith!

IŽm a spanish boy and i will go to Birmingham in august.If you want that we speak and some days we drink a coffee beer or other drink here you take my mail address ok? [email protected].

See you soon and good luck in Cambridge!

Ola Ajgc1985! Tu de onde eres de Espana?

Welcome to England :)

Hi mariojbc,

Can you please write in English in this anglophone forum?

Thank you very much. :)

-------------------------

Hi Judit,

Welcome on board!

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Yes mariojbc!IŽm from Madrid(spain) and you?

Thanks!