Looking for MinBuri room to rent June 8-July 8 this summer

Hi,

I'll be taking university classes in Minburi this summer for one month (Ruamrudee campus).  I'm looking for someone with an extra room/flat to rent in the area for one month from June 8 to July 8.  I'm looking to spend no more than $5,000 baht if possible.

I'll be in school all day and probably sleeping otherwise.  I'm very laid-back, generally clean, quiet, and get along with most people.  Male or female is fine.

Cheers for any help,

Kayla

Welcome on Expat.com Kayla :)

I will suggest you to post an advert on the Thailand Classifieds page, Category>Accommodation. This may help as well.

Regards

As I've heard Ruamrudee is an international school for elem. to high school anyway there are villages surrounding the area which houses are for rent, townhouses, too right across the campus at less than 10k baht a month. I have no idea on the terms as you are not staying long.

You can also check ramkhamheng 164-166, the two streets are packed with very affordable apartments at 3k up monthly. Ruamrudee is at Ram 184 it shouldn't be a problem in case you can get a place somewhere Ramkhamheng 164 or 166. Good luck.

I forgot to mention that some apartments  there have  daily rates then must be of help in your case.

Hie
I am also in the same boat and am desperately looking for housing close to Rumarudee International School from June 8th-July 8th. My budget is 7000 baht but i really need a place to stay and I am not in Thailand. Is there any way I can do it online
Baring that what other suggestions would anyone have?How do i ensure I have housing before I leave for Thailand?