Hey HCMC Expats ! I'm looking for tennis partners in Thao Dien .

Hi tennis players,

I just arrived in HCMC and I'm going to live in D2 Thao dien near the Vincom mega mall. I'm looking for tennis partners in the neighbourhood. I started playing tennis regularly two years ago and I wouldn't want to stop because I moved. I would say that I'm intermediate level. Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested. I speak French (mother tongue) and English ( proficient )

Cheers !

Bonjour,

Je viens d'arriver aussi à HCMC et je cherche aussi un partenaire.

On peux essayer de jouer ensemble prochainement?

Christopher

Super. Mp

@ Christopher and Digital nomad Vietnam > Let's keep it in english on this english speaking forum please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I am also looking for  tennis partner ot for making a tennis playing group in D2 or Binh Thanh area. But it is not easy.

I am 2~2.5 level ad female so can't play you. When I make a group of team, I will contact u.

Julie

Great to hear ! Don't hesitate to contact me when you have created a team then. Cheers.

I live in the Masteri and am also looking for somebody to hit with. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Brian

Are you Brian from Singapore ?

I lived in Singapore about 13 years ago. So I am not sure if I am the same Brian from Singapore you are thinking about.

Im in BING DUONG (45-50 mins from HCM).... anyone keen to play out here contact me...or leave a tel number.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum
redgeperrin wrote:

Im in BING DUONG (45-50 mins from HCM).... anyone keen to play out here contact me...or leave a tel number.

Contact details are not allowed on the open forums for security reasons.
Expats are commonly targeted for a variety of reasons and some posters aren't who they claim to be,
Either way, please exchange contact details by PM only and be careful who you share personal information with.

Hey are you guys still playing!? Would love to join you guys :) Im probably a 3, haven't hit in a while but super excited to hit again!!