Oh my goodness please help me so confused

I am looking to rent flats in New Delhi first then possible Goa then Kerala. I am looking at the holiday rental for short term and so far people are listen their properties in holiday but inform me long stay only. Confused. Also I can find up to 100  flats in New Delhi but cannot find any other flats in any other city. This site doesn't have any other? I just wanted to rent of flat or house for two retired adults with one 15  year old son for a month(holiday) maybe more depending if we want to see more of 
Delhi. Then move south to find another flat or house to rent for a month(holiday). Willing to spend up to 45000 INR. This seems like it is hard to find. I dont want to live out of a hotel. I am wife are excellent chefs and would like to cook, possibly invite neighbors for dinner, tea or what have you. Can anybody please  help me?

Hello

What all amenities you expact for your 30 days stay,

I have a property, which is 2BHK House at Faridabad, 5 Km away from South of Delhi, Airport is 45 mins drive, nearest metro station is 1km, you can hire shared Auto-Rickshaw or Tuk-Tuk, @INR 20 per person.

Nearest Multispeciality Hospital is 3Km

regards
Salender S Tomer

20INR. Per person a night or what? Please message me

well that price of INR 20 is commute between my house to the nearest Metro Rail Transport through  an autorickshaw.

Secondly, I have asked you about the amenities you need at the accommodation, accordingly can tell you about monthly rent/price for a 2BHK set,

It has currently following:

1. Water Connection with RO, water supply is between 6 am-8am and then 6pm -8pm. (1000ltr water storage capacity available).
2. 2 Bed Rooms'
3. 1 Hall
4. 1 Small Room adjoining Kitchen
5. 2 Bathrooms with attached Toilet.
6. Park Facing Front Balcony and one covered balcony at rear
7. On 1st Floor.
8. Totally Covered and Secured Colony.
9. 5 Shops, nearby at walking distance of 200m for grocery shopping, tailor shops, vegetable shop, taxi operator (else u can opt for UBER and OLA Services or Rent-a-car by Hertz).
10. Many Doctors available with in this locality apart from Dial 108 services.

Should you need something of your choices, you need to share clearly, accordingly the price could be discussed.

Warm regards
Salender S Tomer

I need two beds kitchen place to cook. Hospitality. Safe place for my son. A place to shower. I don't require much but politeness i insist

I need two beds kitchen place to cook. Hospitality. Safe place for my son. A place to shower. I don't require much but politeness i insist

Hey,

Look for fully furnished flats as most of the flats available for rent in India are not fully furnished and would have a lot of amenities missing. There are few other websites which you can use to find , however, Indians are very susceptible to rent flats to foreigners. There are few hermitage or ashrams, which can provide you cheap accommodation which are clean and worth for staying for long term but you need to talk to most of them and book your residence.

I move around with the seasons and the way I find places to rent is to use Airbnb. You can select the amenities you need when you search. Then send messages to potential hosts with detailed questions about, say, how the kitchen is equipped or whatever you need to know. You can book a short term and negotiate when you get there or negotiate in advance for a longer one. Be sure to study the photos and read every part of the listing carefully, including reviews. There should be a good number of reviews and photos. If you aren't a member, sign up here and get a discount on your first rental: www.airbnb.co.in/c/ttucker13. I've gotten some really great rentals this way all over India, including some pretty out of the way places. I hope this helps!

Thank you that's one of the sites i used. And i found a place in delhi. Next up will be goa then kerala

hello....you just come my kerala... Godes own country.
here living coast is low.beautiful place.