The best things to discover in Turkey

Hello everyone,

What have you discovered in Turkey that you would recommend to other expats?

Are there any places that you enjoy visiting on the weekends, be it areas of natural beauty or shopping malls? Are there any Turkish dishes that you would recommend?

What are some of the best activities in Turkey?

Are there any unique customs or places you were introduced to by locals that you think other expats might be interested in? Are there any local festivals that expats might want to get involved with?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Priscilla

Living in Antalya, I would advise the ancient places around here, and there are a lot, like Phaselis or Thermessos, I would advise Kemer kanyon for rafting, Currently it's empty on the beaches, I like it that way. But it will be a tough season again for the locals.
Between Antalya and Kemer you have a few beach parks, the best one are those in the National Beach park, which are quite unknown.
Anywhere around Antalya you can go hiking in the mountains, in Geyikbayiri there is the most famous mountain climbing area of Turkey.
Nature is great, though many locals don't care about that and throw their litter everywhere.

Turkish dishes, no, I don't like Turkish food so much, so I can't advise anything.

I wasn't introduced anything by locals, found everything on the map and searched internet for more information.

i also don't attend festivals, as I don't feel comfortable with crowded places.

Nontheless a nice area, with good climate and great nature, worth visiting.

Thank you for your interest in my opinion.

Astrid

Hi,  I have plan to came to Antalya in July 30 can you find me some translator to speak English, I need same one who know about all place , I want boat for rent it is possible?

Hi
Actually there is no such a event
But lots of beautiful places to visit and experience
It's really beautiful and a green country
Full of night parties and fun