Vietnamese Speaking Club - free group for practicing Vietnamese

Hi there, I'm Vinnie, the organizer of the Vietnamese Speaking Club, a club for practicing speaking Vietnamese in a casual, informal environment. Our club has been running for about two years. We meet every Sunday evening at 6:30 at Highland Coffee on 181 Ham Nghi street, District 1, near Ben Thanh market. If you're at all interested in learning/practicing Vietnamese, please join us! The club is completely free to join and we welcome people at any skill level!

Vietnamese people who would like to help foreigners with their Vietnamese are welcome too (and needed)! BUT this is not a language exchange group - the focus of this group is just on speaking Vietnamese and we encourage using English only for explanation. Please message me if you have any questions - hope to see you there!

xin chao,Vinnie do you think it possible to have a meeting at earlier time ? I believe the bus to dist 7 stops running around 6;30 Pm so only way home is xe om

Sorry, it's not possible to move the time for now. It's actually quite difficult to find a time that everyone likes because many of the foreigners who come are teachers (like myself) and work on Sunday afternoon. 6:30 is the best time we have been able to find. Hope that you can still join us sometime!

Hi,
am interested to join,pls advise how?
my contacts / zalo is ***

Hung Chai

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I can help if I'm free, how do I contact you?

Any time you are free on Sunday evenings, please just come by! We meet every week on the second floor and are easy to find (we have a sign).

It's been awhile since the intro post. Is this club still running?

@anothercuriousexpat

Hello, the OP is no longer active. I suggest that you open a new thread to enquire about clubs.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed