How to make friends in Kiev

I am looking for friends in Kiev, since I may frequently coming to there for business reasons

Do you have any such happening soon?

Iryna Tkhorenko wrote:

Please text me if you are interested in friendship ****

Yes would like to know

Hi Rena, how are you?

hi
like to meet you at Ukraine .
thanks

So,  I am coming to Kharkiv in about a month and will stay about a month. Any tips how to meet/make some friends just to meet, talk, learn about their culture and maybe some places where I can play some table tennis ? Thanks

Hi everybody.My name is Victor and I"m frim Canada. I"m looking for friends in Kyiv for exchange with Ukranian lessons and English or Spanish.

I will travel to Kyiv the next year for develop ecommerce business and I dont know nobody  there..

If you want make contact with me, please write yo my e-mail: ***or reply me on this site.

Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

Hello Victor,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You may not get any replies here: this thread has been inactive since 2017.

Nevertheless, I would still advise you to post a free advert in this section: Kiev classifieds > Language exchange.

Having an advert in the dedicated section will increase the chances of reaching more individuals who are also seeking out language exchange partners.

I would also encourage you to create new threads on the Kiev forum for all questions related to living in or moving to Kiev.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com