Marry to Pakistani? Moving to Pakistan?

Hai All Laddies,

I have plan to make an International group for foreign ladies who want to know about Pakistani man, Culture and have plan to move to Pakistan.

Actually, I have Joined a group like this already and I got so many useful information from the women who married Pakistani men and also have Lived in Pakistan, but unfortunately this group is only for Indonesian.

As I found so many girls who come from different countries also having relationship with Pakistani men and looking information about it. Then, the International group for laddies will be helpful for them.

I can guarantee that you need the group due to Pakistani culture is complex.

If you are interested in, please let me know.

will love to, I search for the indonesian group like you told me  , maybe I wont understand most of the conversations, but I will learn something ;) hehe

This will be a great a idea for supoorting each other.

Best of lucks!

Im in!

Liz V wrote:

will love to, I search for the indonesian group like you told me  , maybe I wont understand most of the conversations, but I will learn something ;) hehe

This will be a great a idea for supoorting each other.

Best of lucks!

Im in!

Hai Liz we already have the whatsap group for International laddies, we talk in English.

If you want to join please inbox your whatsapp number

Hello Ladies,

The whole idea of Expat Blog is to keep all the communication on line to benefit members in similar situation.

I request you to continue posting your findings on the forum. :)

Can i join too ladies?

Myrah7 wrote:

Can i join too ladies?

Hai I send you a message through the contact request.

and for more information about the group you can check the website here :
Marrying Pakistani Community

Can I join the whatsapp group? Thanks in advance!

i sent you my number,so kindly add me .thanx

Hi Aseiya are you making this group only for those indonesians who intrested in pakistani man?  what about guys ?
bcz you didn't say hi for guys :D.

Hi, I am new to the suit and have soooo many concerns that I may get some insight.  A little about myself and situation. I am from US, Pennsylvania and I am a nursing student. There are many nursing sites on Facebook which I would like their posts or whatever the case may be. However, by doing so I received a friend request from a  male nurse who is a Christian Pakistan men. He has children  but states  they live between his parents  and children's Mother and he swears  he speaks for himself and does not like to talk about his past relationship.  Many days I feel so very confused to his dedication and love to me and many days I swore to him even just being friends I would be his friend to visit in the U.S. and help him any way I possibly can. Yes, he does want to come to the u.s. but he knows I'm a broke student I'm not much help. He constantly reinsurers me that I need to trust in him, but if you ever heard the saying it seems too good to be true, this is how I feel.  However I have observed the compassion, dedication, romance, and verbal understanding of what a woman may need or want from the Pakistan culture. We have messaged  each other  a lot, we share videos of many different situations  we encounter through our day and we FaceTime, but not as much FaceTiming due to  work and  time zone situations. He has lost many hours of sleep chat with me due to time zone, but at times now and then due to catching up on sleep  or whatever he is doing he will not keep in contect yet for for 16hr or so he will stay on line posting info on his FB page which causes me to question his interest in me.  This situation has me stuck in my head and so confused does it sound legit or am I just or am I just so in love to believe it all. What should I do what should I ask to know it's true love on his end?

The group is only for Female around the world. It's not only for Indonesian, all nationality are welcome except male.

Thanks!

Famgirl wrote:

Hi, I am new to the suit and have soooo many concerns that I may get some insight.  A little about myself and situation. I am from US, Pennsylvania and I am a nursing student. There are many nursing sites on Facebook which I would like their posts or whatever the case may be. However, by doing so I received a friend request from a  male nurse who is a Christian Pakistan men. He has children  but states  they live between his parents  and children's Mother and he swears  he speaks for himself and does not like to talk about his past relationship.  Many days I feel so very confused to his dedication and love to me and many days I swore to him even just being friends I would be his friend to visit in the U.S. and help him any way I possibly can. Yes, he does want to come to the u.s. but he knows I'm a broke student I'm not much help. He constantly reinsurers me that I need to trust in him, but if you ever heard the saying it seems too good to be true, this is how I feel.  However I have observed the compassion, dedication, romance, and verbal understanding of what a woman may need or want from the Pakistan culture. We have messaged  each other  a lot, we share videos of many different situations  we encounter through our day and we FaceTime, but not as much FaceTiming due to  work and  time zone situations. He has lost many hours of sleep chat with me due to time zone, but at times now and then due to catching up on sleep  or whatever he is doing he will not keep in contect yet for for 16hr or so he will stay on line posting info on his FB page which causes me to question his interest in me.  This situation has me stuck in my head and so confused does it sound legit or am I just or am I just so in love to believe it all. What should I do what should I ask to know it's true love on his end?

You can check our website here
Marrying Pakistani

Please read and learn first about Pakistani culture and the stories of married laddies.

If you still have question then, you can email to us ir inbox your whatsapp number so I can add you to the whatsapp group after asking some details about you bacause the whatsapp group is a private group.

Cheers!

Hi i am Pakistani and i want to invite my moroccan girlfriend in Pakistan for marriage. Do you have any information about visa to pakistan for Moroccan girl?

Mukarrim.Ali wrote:

Hi i am Pakistani and i want to invite my moroccan girlfriend in Pakistan for marriage. Do you have any information about visa to pakistan for Moroccan girl?

Morrocoan lady (arab laddy) who is unmarried,  she is not allowed to travel to Pakistan by herself.
Thats the rule that we got recently.

So if you want to invite her to Pakistan, you need to provide invitation letter to her and her family. If you don't have a house and proper job (income/salary) in Pakistan then Pakistani court will not granted your invitation letter.

Hi
I have job here in dubai, i have house in Pakistan. And i want to invite her alone because her parents can't come there. I am just looking for information how can i make invitation letter for her since i am living here in dubai. I have vacation on next month, i want to invite her at the same time. And i checked there in website of Pakistan embassy in Morocco, if any girl wants travel to pakistan for marriage she need no objection letter from her parents. And her parents agree for marry with me.

@Mukarrim.Ali

Mukarrim.Ali wrote:

i want to invite her alone

As I said before, the recent information that we got, unmarried Arab lady is not allowed to travel to Pakistan alone.

In our community we have Moroccan member and she can't travel to Pakistan alone, so she canceled the plan and traveled to other countries instead.

Mukarrim.Ali wrote:

if any girl wants travel to pakistan for marriage she need no objection letter from her parents. And her parents agree for marry with me.

Her family needs to make NOC (non objection letter) and attached the NOC on her visa application.

Mukarrim.Ali wrote:

I am just looking for information how can i make invitation letter for her since i am living here in dubai.

Letter of invitation from sponsor explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. The letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay, contact information, the ID of the sponsor, the contact information (phone, address) of the sponsor.  Attach the sponsor's employment certificate and the payslip/income earning too.

If you are not in Pakistan, then ask your family member to assist you.

Yes this is what i told you, Moroccan girl can travel alone if she have (NOC) no objection certificate attested by ministry of foreign affairs, from her parents and she will also attach the passport copy of parents with her visa application. I will go to pakistani embassy here in dubai maybe they will make invitation letter. Because i want she come Pakistan at the same time of my vacation.

@Aseiya  can you add me to the group. I am US citizen in USA dating Pakistani man... lots of mixed signals... not sure of he is using me or if he is sincere. Talking about marriage.

Yes why not.

@Aseiya hi i am pakistani man and still single please add me to the group as well my whatsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
@abid149

Unsafe to post contact details here.
@Aseiya

Hi Sister,

I am Indonesian married a Pakistani and stay in Pakistan salam kenal. I can't open your website btw hehe

@Famgirl Hello, it is so hard to be able to get rid of that person on the other side of the world because their dedication and love confuses us, l am in that inert point without knowing what to do, the head tells us No and the heart is still stuck there in addiction for that person who says good morning my love, how are you, good night, rest, and they spend hours in video calls showing their whole family and seeing that face so full of illusion for someone they have not seen is the ideal for every woman, how say no, how to break that heart and the great vicissitudes is his love true or not, it confuses us, it stagnates us and we are there not knowing what to do, because there are only beautiful words and beautiful moments in a world so cruel it seems so beautiful that I can't do without it!

Reason : Please write in english

@Chris Hernandez3 ***

Reason : Please write in english

@ambarayestas

This forum is an ENGLISH speaking forum. Please post in English only. Thank you.