Looking to connect with fellow Filipinos and South African

Hi all!

We'll be moving to Malmö next month. I'm very keen to network with fellow Filipinos and South African. Would love to hear from anyone! Drop me a line. :-)

Cheers!
Michelle

hej Michelle .
saan ka sa pinas .
i pamela nice to meet you here .

Pam Ela Floro wrote:

saan ka sa pinas .

This is an Anglophone forum, please keep your entire post in English so everyone can understand.  This is mentioned in the Sweden Forum Code of Conduct.

Thank you!
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Interesting, this platform is so quiet

Hello Vicson,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You are not completely wrong in saying that. The Malmo forum has not benefited from a lot of activity in the recent past.

But we are counting on members like you to make it more interesting and lively by sharing your stories as expats in Malmo/Sweden or any other queries you may have  ;)

You are most welcome to create your own topics on the Malmo forum in order to do so  :)

Hoping to read more of your posts on the forum.

Diksha
Team Expat.com

I tried creating a group but it was not approved, I bet it was also somehow fishy. How are you?

Hello again Vicson,

I'm doing fine.

Hope you're doing good too :)

What do you exactly mean by 'group'?  :/

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Vicson wrote:

I tried creating a group but it was not approved, I bet it was also somehow fishy. How are you?

Instead of just viewing just a city, you may wish to view the whole country [Sweeden] for posts.

But I am not sure what you mean by making a group. Its not possible on Expat.com. Maybe you are thinking of a platform like Facebook?

SimCityAT
Expat Team

I created a meet-up and somebody somewhere did not approve it In this platform

Vicson wrote:

I created a meet-up and somebody somewhere did not approve it In this platform

Ah, I think I understand you now. Sorry to hear that. All I can say is if you get in contact with the ADMIN Team they will talk with you.

SimCityAT
Expat Team