Online banking - Timo presentation

Hi guys,
Today I have just discovered Timo, an online bank from (or based on) VPBank, so I though I could share a bit about this bank.
timo.vn/en

So this morning, I've completed the online form (Quite simple) and few hours later they call me to arrange a meeting to finalize the account opening. Good thing is they open until quite late (8pm) which is perfect for me, so I went at 7:30pm after my work and in 30mn, the lady (With good english) explained me the service and finalize the process. I got the Debit card with my name and a demo of their app.

http://i.imgur.com/8VIMPSy.png

Their "office" is at Pasteur Street (D1). They got an office in hanoi too. But in fact they call it a Hangout place. It's like a coffee in fact (70k the cappucino or 35k if you have the Timo card haha, so pay at the end)

The goods:
- No fees
- Modern interface
- Easy to open even for foreigners (Just need visa/passport)
- Can pay your bills (Elec, Water, internet,..) online just with your account ID
- Can top up your smartphone in few clics
- Few nice features (Like you can transfer money either by using the CB number or the traditional bank info,...)
- Access to Term Deposit (1m with like 5% interest, 3M, 6M,..)
- Can get a Mastercard (Cost 450k I think, but free the 1st year if you can maintain an average of 2M on your account for 3 months and need a resident card)
- Seems to be fast to answer email. (I sent an email at 9pm to their care center, got the answer 10mn later)

The bads:
- Cannot pay online to oversea websites (Local websites are okay tho). But with the mastercard, can.
- Cannot use it at oversea. (won't work), but with the mastercard, can.
- Cannot transfer your money to oversea banks...(This might be an issue...)

So from my side, I'll give a try for local expenses, but I will still need another account to transfer my money oversea when (if??) i leave haha.

Can you transfer money FROM an overseas bank to your Timo accoun? I like the whole concept of a Timo but I live in a Vung Tau. I don't want to travel to Saigon every time I want to make a deposit. I thought I would just open an account with VP bank and just transfer money to Timo but the VP Bank rep (who was happy o open an account for me) told me I cannot have both VP Bank account and Timo. Only one or the other. VP bank account alone is not ideal because I was told I could not open internet banking account (foreigner rule) so no bill paying.