How has your life changed in Latvia

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Latvia? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Latvia? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Latvia has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Dear you, yes Latvia is cheaper than UK. Housing if you buy is cheaper but Latvian roads , considering we pay road tax and MOT  are biblical outside of Riga. Cars so bad and always to repair springs and suspension makes driving far far dearer than UK. I built a home inside a wooden barn extension to my girlfriends house. Cost over 30000 UK  so far to transform into a good house but having lots of trouble with her in the way English think tidy. Latvians seem not to worry over design for easy living nor do they love antiques as that is all I have. Sometimes my gut feeling is to leave but then my money would be lost as she has not a single euro to her name. I have done my level best to make a home and warm house , landscaped gardens in two acre plot and now a marble stone fireplace to set off the lounge. Any one else would be thrilled but she wants to moan and moan. Never a point to it as I am just wrong.To me nothing much is wrong with Latvia save its Government and road issues. Then I would not have left my home in UK if I had known just how bad Latvian women are to live with.