Feedback on job offer

Basic salary: USD 700 + incentives linked to sales (depending on the level of individual success)
** accommodation
** Transportation to and back from work
** Lunch
** Medical Insurance
** Sales and product training
is it good offer or no? can someone helm me

$700 is nothing in dubai.. you cannot even survive for 10 days with this salary.

but incliuding everyting also the bonus. i have to work in national banck of dubai. i dont know what can i do:(

Take it or leave it man.. I'm just telling you that this amount is not good enough for you + you're sharing an accommodation which is sucks... you are European i suggest you to stay in Europe unless you get some really good offer in dubai... banks here runs by indians here trust me you don't want to deal with that.

accommodation Transportation to and back from work  Lunch
Medical Insurance its incliudiing also the bonus, i have to work in national banck, what do you think?

oky thank

6000 is very less you will have to stay in sharing room with bachelours,a 1BHK will cost you approximately 55 to 60 AED in dubai,may be you can think of staying in Sharjah and travel to dubai for work everyday,because rents are very less in Sharjah compared to dubai,many people do this,if you decide to come here,your first focus Should be getting a driving licence,so that you can travel easily no matter where your office location is.