Filipino Community in the Netherlands

No I'm Sri Lankan.
Musta to all Pinoy people  Jay from Holland  here staying in Almere.
Would like to be in touch with locals from Phil please leave me a post.

@jaytje yes please

Yes please
Please give job for me
Hello everyone,

@ Surendra, please create an advert in the Jobs in the Netherlands section of the website.

Thnaks in advance,
Bhavna
@jaytje
Yes, I am hopeful. thank you
Yes I'm also
yes please
yes places
Hello everyone,

Could you please introduce yourself ? It will make the thread more interesting...

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna
Yes please. Thank you and May God bless you all !
Hello endeviourtask7,

Anything you would like to add to this conversation? 1f914.svg

Good day everyone,i am here at at Terneuzen,planning to go back home Phils on Oct, but, i am looking for an employer that can give me a working visa, i am graduated as teacher and also Caregiving graduates, i am preferringbto take care of children if there is interested to be my employer kindly pm me asap.

*** is my messenger account..pls ..in Gods grace

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Khinvdijk

Hello everyone,

@badarhsp, Yes, please .. do you have any input ?

Regards,

Bhavna

@Bhavna yes

@Bhavna you chantry I like to job to apply help

Can you help me get a job?

Hello Chamaram413,

Members of the forum can not help you get a job however bases on your skills and competencies, they might suggest what you can do.

What kind of job are you looking for and what qualifications do you have ?

Regards,

Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,

I have been trying to apply for customer service representative but keep having problems to scale through

I live in Nigeria and seriously looking for a remotely done jobs and at one point ve seen the once I can do but I guess because of my location to ve not been able to have one

Help me to rectify the problem.

Best regards

David

What i feel like this app just wasting our time and this is something really doesn't work. Everyone msg like crazy that how to apply. But no one guide them properly i dont understand if its doesn't work why dont anyone say derect y to time pass here

What i feel like this app just wasting our time and this is something really doesn't work. Everyone msg like crazy that how to apply. But no one guide them properly i dont understand if its doesn't work why dont anyone say derect y to time pass here
-@amddihara

Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you feel this app is wasting your time in looking for a job and just isn't working, then you're probably right; we are not a job searching forum, never have been and whoever suggested to you that it was, is at best misguided, or just wasting everyone's time.

I hope this has clarified matters for you.

I do wish you the best of luck in finding work.

Cynic

Expat Team

@Kheena Electona hello..are you already okay with this?

@Khinvdijk

I am Herman fr holland...kumusta u??....only now i read yr message...still in holland??

cheers

Herman

Hello, Pinay here. Wondering if there's any pinays here that wish to meet? New here in NL  with my fiance but hoping I can meet and build new friendships here. If you are within the area of South-holland-Maassluis-Rotterdam, if you want to meet-up?

Could a kababayan help please? I need to find a studio or room to rent in or near Utrecht until December 2023.

Salamat!

@plenteous23

Hello po,

Welcome to the Netherlands.If u need someone to talk feel free to contact me ***

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder: Contact details should not be posted on the forum for your own safety.

You can share your personal details via the private messaging system.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team