BACK TO THE BASICS : A WEBSITE FOR EXPATS, BY EXPATS

Why is it every time I log on to this site the screen is frozen by the filter tab which is also frozen? Both iPad and Macbook have this problem

Have asked admin to check this out for you.

@jozica

This site doesn't like Safari Opera is a little bit better

Why would no one say anything about my post?

Or is it because I am black

-@lari lari5

What post? I am sure it has nothing to do with the colour of your skin, we don't know what the colour is.

Why would no one say anything about my post?Or is it because I am black        -@lari lari5

This is the only post I see that you made under this topic. The admins from the (black) African country of Mauritius may have removed it if you violated any guidelines. The only other comment you made in this forum, that was posted under a different topic, was removed by those admins for spam. with the note:

This thread is no longer available.

We invite you to read the other topics on the forum.

The thread you would like to read may indeed have been deleted for spam reasons.

Sorry for the inconvenience,"

lari lari5 asked. . . . Why would no one say anything about my post?                                 

As per Danfinn's explanation, it was probably removed as you were seeking possible employment.

It is hard to comment on a post that was removed, as per being removed, I do believe you were do an explanation at time of removal.

Not hidden under the cloak of incognito.       

-@lari lari5

I just looked.

It's because you advertised on the open forum You should read the rules and post properly.

Using supposed racism as an excuse for YOUR mistake is rather insulting.

@lari lari5

hello and welcome !

Please read the rules ! The forum is not meant for job hunts. If you are looking for a job (as your post suggested) please refer to the Jobs in Philippines section of the website to create your CV and read the Living in the Philippines guide for expats

The forum is not meant for seeking jobs.

Thank you

Bhavna

Unless you stated that you are black in your post, how is anyone going to know what colour you are

Unless you stated that you are black in your post, how is anyone going to know what colour you are

-@Patient pete

Not to mention 'don't care'.

People are people, and the only thing I judge on is how nice they are.