Admission in Pakistan Universities

Hello
How long does it take to evaluate International applicant application  forms for admission at Pakistan Universities.
Warmest regards

Hello Matli,

What brings you to Pakistan? What subject do you plan to study in Pakistan? What other options do you have?

Hello
As a commonwealth citizen, I would like to learn the culture of Pakistani. I want to pursue a career I Msc in Banking and Finance at Comsats institute of information technology

Hi just read your post. Did you ever join a university in Pakistan then?

Hi just a quick question...for overseas students wanting to study at a university in Islamabad, particularly Bahria, is it a requirement for the university to have your UK qualifications converted to Pakistani education equivalent?

Also foreign students who wish to join a Pakistan university but have not studied Pakistani Studies and Islamiyaat (due to being a UK national for example) which is compulsory in Pakistan at FSC/FA level, how do you get the IBCC to issue a equivalence certificate for ALevels.
Any information welcome.
Thank you

Hello

You do not need to get any certification to prove standard of UK qualifications in Pakistan.

All British qualifications are accepted at Pakistani universities without a problem.

Hi, I'm not sure about that.
We have been asked by 2 different universities to provide an equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.

Admission in Pakistan, for Online who want to study in Saudi Arabia can apply online for below Universities.

Allama Iqbal Open University

Virtual University of Pakistan.

@Matli I takes around 3 months for a complete application process.