How to make friends in Pakistan

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals and other expats) when you're living in Pakistan :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Pakistan??

Thanks in advance for your participation

i m here in uae from last three years and also alone in my family i m looking for a loyal pakistani friend

Hi Khamosh, welcome to Expat-blog!

You're in the UAE? Oh, you should maybe adapt your profile accordingly because then you'll be mentioned in the Pakistanis in UAE or in Dubai, Al Ain or wichever city you are living in!

Also you should rather post your message in UAE's forum where you'll get a better chance for responses but you'll also see that there are forums for peculiar cities so you can post in the relevant forum.

Wishing you good luck1 :)
Sheetul.

Its not difficult to make friends in pakistan. People of pakistan are very friendly, easy going, kind and helping. If you just talk to them politely once, you can make them do anything for you. The thing they dont like at all is rudeness. No more tips. only one is enough.

Hi
I want to add more friends in my friends circle
Someone who is funny and energetic

the best way to find friends in Pakistan is using social websites so you know them well before meeting in person.

everybody wants to be a friend when they see benefit from you

Hello Alyan07,

Please note that this is an old thread. Sheetul and the others haven't been on the forum for more than 10 years now.

I am closing this outdated thread.

Should you need any help or info, please open your own thread on the Pakistan forum so that active members can guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed