Going through divorce in slovenia.....

Hello everyone ,
am  here to share my sad experience in Slovenia with a slovenian guy....and i would like some answers....i married this guy for 3 years...and since i came here he changed ,he became cold and distant...he doesnt show love or emotions, on the  second year i suggested that we should have kids he refused to talk and said to me he isnt ready for them yet but before i come here he told me  we will have kids and we were even choosing names...he kept avoiding any kind of communication with me about our future,he worked whole day whole night not caring about me or my feelings .....things got worse....one day we argued and he told me he dont love me anymore,and next month  he filed for divorce without telling me till i get paper....i didnt have any job.....now we are waiting for the court hearing...BUT my big problem is that he refused to divorce me in my country since we married there  ! He dont want to make any solution with me... his only goal is that i sign for him divorce here and thats it.
PLEASE if someone knows anything about this  subject ,how can get divorced from him....is there anyone going through divorce in slovenia from a slovenian citizen.how would be my situation here after divorce ?cant wait for someone to answer .
Thank you in advance
Desert rose 😞

Hey, Did you find any answers?